+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Re: FORTers' consumer reports

Do they work even for us coffeelovers?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2908316;
    Do they work even for us coffeelovers?
    Yeah I want to know the same thing. I need them because I have drank coffee for so long.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love both coffee and tea.. This is why I wondered.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I also need to know if they are effective for coffee guzzlers, er, drinkers I also have heard that you have to give up coffee/tea for the duration of the whitening process -- not happening :nono

I also have to share with you all the wonders of the Dyson vacuum cleaner!! I finally broke down and bought one -- best investment ever!! My Hoover Wind Tunnel (which I always thought was fabulous, btw) broke down, and my aunt loaned me her Dyson for a day. Oh my goodness... I cannot tell you the difference it has made. It gets stuff you did not know was even there. My carpet looks brand new after each vacuuming and it is heavily trafficed (sp?) and 4 years old. I really cannot rave about this product enough. It is completely worth every penny. Of course, Mr. M had to do the e-bay thing, he won't pay retail for anything high dollar :eyeroll and we did save over $150!

ETA - Mr. M has always said there is no way we are ever spending that kind of money on a vacuum cleaner. I showed him what the Dyson had picked up, and he was sold at that moment...
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 04-10-2008 at 11:46 AM.

I don't know if they work with coffee drinkers, but I used to drink Dr Pepper daily and it removed all the staining from that. However, the key words are used to. I don't drink them anymore.

I tried out the new Nice N Easy Perfect 10 hair color and I love it!

Great comb applicator, no harsh smell, and it takes only 10 minutes!! Fabulous conditioner too!

Clairol Perfect 10 Hair Color by Nice 'N Easy
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks for the recommendation misskitty. My hair needs a pre-summer pick me up and I'm not ready to splurge on the salon color just yet.
    CYA

I love my Dyson but it has it's downfalls....it won't pick up kitty litter very well because it is made to get really deep into the carpet and the litter is usually on top. I have a Dirt Devil that is much heavier to lug around but it picks up all of her litter and then once a week I use the Dyson to get really deep cleaning and picking up all the hair.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2929600;
    I love my Dyson but it has it's downfalls....it won't pick up kitty litter very well because it is made to get really deep into the carpet and the litter is usually on top. I have a Dirt Devil that is much heavier to lug around but it picks up all of her litter and then once a week I use the Dyson to get really deep cleaning and picking up all the hair.
    OMG --- I thought it was just me!! It doesn't work too well for kitty litter unless you turn off the rotating brush -- trick I just learned... I was ready to return my Dyson a couple of days ago, and then I decided to try it without the brush running, and it was much better! Still cannot believe all that it picks up!

I didn't know that Margaritaville! I'll have to try that. How do you turn off the brush?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread