+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 106 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Re: FORTers' consumer reports

Has anyone ever used these Debbie Meyer Green Bags?

Apparently, it's supposed to save your produce for an extra couple weeks! I was just wondering if it's actually worked for anybody?

https://www.buygreenbags.com/?cid=371829

I posted awhile ago about a saltwater pool vs. a traditional chlorine pool and I just wanted to update everyone. For the first six weeks we used chlorine until we could start up the saltwater system. I am in love with saltwater. It is so soft and so natural. Yeah, you can taste it, but don't drink the pool water, silly. My eyes and skin have never felt so great after being in the pool. It's amazing and I'm so glad we opted for saltwater!!
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Everyone!
    I'm so excited about a product that I just felt the need to pass it on.
    Has anyone heard of "Zoom! Teeth Whitening" that is done in the Dentist office? This proceedure only takes 1 hour (painless) and you walk out amazed! Your teeth are whitened up to 8 shades lighter! Wow!
    I had this done today and I'm thrilled with my results!
    Here is the link to Zoom! It's such a boost!

Zoom!
    Last edited by BoBoFan; 10-03-2007 at 07:33 PM.

RE: Sandals/Beaches Resorts

I would like to hear your experience(s)... Really! Good or bad! My fiance and I are looking into to doing something like this. (and for those of you who read my story in the "Talk About Your Troubles" thread, he and I talked and we're doing better)

Anyhoo, I've been "researching" the pros and cons of these resorts. For me, it's got "too good to be true" stamped all over. I like that the prices, although hefty, includes food, drinks, certain entertainment and whatnot... A friend told me about Apple Vacations but the amenities doesn't compare to Sandals/Beaches.

Any input you all have would be greatly appreciated.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

A girl I work with WON a trip to Sandals Resort and she LOVED it.....I can't remember which particular one she went to so I'll have to ask her tomorrow. I don't remember her saying anything negative about it other than once they stepped outside of the resort area she was slightly shell shocked at how impoverished the area and the people were. Her and her hubbie had never flown and never really been anywhere so it was all somewhat a shock to her on how different things are outside 'ole Alabama!

I would suggest maybe checking out Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor and seeing if they have any reviews of people that have been. I love that site and it has been very helpful on other trips I have planned.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

bbnbama, thanks for the website! I will check it out!

Also, does anyone know people who got married there? I would like to hear about that too. Thanks!

JR.

I've heard good things about Sandals from a few people, but I've never been to one.

I had the best vacation ever at Breezes Runaway Bay
    I didn't want to leave and was ready to call my mom and have her send all of my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2626941;
    bbnbama, thanks for the website! I will check it out!

Also, does anyone know people who got married there? I would like to hear about that too. Thanks!
    My brother got married at a Sandal's resort in Jamaica and they loved it. It was just them and a few friends, so I didn't get to experience it with them, but the pictures were gorgeous. Their only complaint was that since so many couples were getting married every day, they had to have their ceremony at the very unromantic hour of 9:45 am. But at least they have wedding pictures where they're not glistening with sweat!!

My only complaint about the resort was that I faxed them a congratulatory telegram on the big day, but they said they didn't receive it until they checked out 4 days later. Minor...and understandable with probably 15-20 weddings a day going on.
    Don't let the small things sweat

I am not sure if these cleaning products have been posted before or not, but Wal-Mart carried Rubbermaid brand cleaning products in the hardware section. When our local Wal-Mart did their remodel the products were gone and nobody knew why. After searching I found they are now produced under the Zep name and carried only at Home Depot. If you have never tried these products, they are "commercial" strength and they really do work.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Has anyone bought the Oreck XL air purifyer that is advertised? It is supposed to work better than anything else one the market especially for allergies, dust and I would hope cat hair? There is a website that slams this product as it is not an air cleaner as they promote ,and suggests Austin Air, TRACS, and IQ Air. None of which are available here.

I have an old gravity furnace that has no filter whatsoever. The air flow in the house is terrible. The windows are basically painted shut. I know that my kitties and I are breathing in a lot of dust and dander. Any suggestions?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread