+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 106 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Thanks, AIWANNABE. I appreciate the fact that you've used the product.

JR, thank you. That's a ringing endorsement for the brand, if I've ever heard one.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I thought I'd mention here that we just bought a Dyson vacuum, and it rocks. We got the DC-14 "Animal", the purple one. Really really good vacuum, as you'd expect a $550 thing to clean your carpets would be.

Does Mr. Dyson come with it? Not that you'd be interested, I'm sure.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

JR.
    Jeez, for that much it should do the laundry too.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Jeez, for that much it should do the laundry too.
    ...And sing and dance!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I am joining the Magic Eraser fanclub. After hearing the great reviews here and elsewhere, I decided to get it. They get rid of any scuff on walls including scuffs from picture frames. They are just amazing and you get 4 for under $4.

The only downfall is when you first get them, you will probably try to find every scuff in your house and will go through one of the erasers within 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Does Mr. Dyson come with it? Not that you'd be interested, I'm sure.
    Or even just a built in mp3 of Mr. Dyson talking would do me good. I'd be vacuuming every day.

AI..... too true about the Magic Eraser. I did go through my first one very, very quickly. Then I took it to my mother's just to show her, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    The only downfall is when you first get them, you will probably try to find every scuff in your house and will go through one of the erasers within 30 minutes.
    Only one eraser??? I was a maniac when I got started with them and probably went through three in the first half hour just going NUTSO. There is only one (other) downfall with them, when I clean my fridge and kitchen cabinets they leave a film similar to using a regular cleanser. I don't mind too terribly much cause just doing a once over with a damp cloth takes care of it, but it is the ONLY trouble that I've had with them.

FORT Fogey
    Does anyone know of a good oil-free facial moisturizer? This stuff my dermatologist gave me for acne makes my face feel like the Sahara. Please help me!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Does anyone know of a good oil-free facial moisturizer? This stuff my dermatologist gave me for acne makes my face feel like the Sahara. Please help me!
    Pinkie, I love Mary Kay - I use "Timewise" (I'm old ) but you could use their regular moisturizer for Normal to dry skin - I find their products terrific.

+ Reply to Thread