+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 106 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    i did not like Ka-Boom (multi purpose bath cleaner) it smells terrible and doesn't work well.

the Oust spray that mounts to your bathroom wall
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

Yeah, I own an iPod. I love how I can have all of my music with me when I'm not on the computer, and that I can listen to it when I have some free time at school or when I'm on the bus or subway. CD cases and CD players are so much of a hassle now that I have my iPod (ok, so it's a mini).

Anyone know where I can find iSkins for the iPod mini? I know they have them for the regular ones.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Does anyone here have a iPod? I am really looking at getting one and I want one with 5,000 songs. What are the pros and cons for these and where can I get one the cheapest? Keeping in mind I live in Canada. I heard Costco is the cheapest...
    Clipse, get the one with the most space....it is DEFINITELY worth it! I can't believe how much we have put on ours. My husband uses his every single day and night. He takes it in the car and plays it on his stereo. He downloads books on tape, then removes them when he's finished with them. He also has the sound filtering headphones so he can tune out mrs. applesauce and the kids. I mentioned in another thread that he falls asleep nearly every night listening to his ipod while wearing his headphones. He also wears it while exercising and doing yardwork. There are so many cool accessories. It is very addictive. It works beautifully with iTunes and our mac as well. A very worthwhile investment if you ask me!

Do you have an Apple store near you? We really like to buy all of our Apple products directly. They are so helpful if you have any questions on using the devise, they give really great seminars on how to best use their products and they ask no questions when an item needs to be returned or replaced. The Apple store has been great with all the purchases we've made there.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Does anyone here have a iPod? I am really looking at getting one and I want one with 5,000 songs. What are the pros and cons for these and where can I get one the cheapest? Keeping in mind I live in Canada. I heard Costco is the cheapest...
    Ok, I suppose the only con I can think of right now for the iPod is that its battery life isn't too great (~8 hours per full charge) and that it needs to be replaced after maybe a year or two (the battery, I mean).
    Gustav Holst was right!

I forgot I get a free MP3 player with my cell phone so I am going to sell that brand new then get an iPod. There are no Apple Stores around us that I know of so I will buy it off the internet, still get the warranty with it. I have so many CD's and d/l songs that I would put on it so I guess from what you said I should go big and get the 5,000 songs. I'm loving the idea of hooking it up to my stereo in my car, that is one main thing that makes me want to get it. I guess I should also get the battery charger with it. I just can't go crazy on the options like I want.

Thanks for the input everyone. Really appreciate it.

Clipse - have fun when you get your new toy!

I love my IPod but the battery life isn't great.

Here is the brand of water that Joeguy buys, he says its decadently delightful

[IMG]images/img/waterbottle1.jpg[/IMG]
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I've tried a gazillion brands of moisturizers and the one I like the best was one of the cheapest. A friend of mine who has scleraderma told me about it and it's great, doesn't burn, isn't too oily, unscented ( scented moisturizers contain alcohol ). It's hard to find, health food stores carry it, NA-PCA, ten dollars for a fairly large bottle. I've recommended it to friends, male and female, and they've liked it too. Does anyone have an Alienware computer and any comments on it?

best moisturizer IMO: Aveeno daily light effective and non greasy, oatmeal based

best pre paid mobile phone IMO: Virgin mobile. no bills, pay as you go, reliable, cute phone!

+ Reply to Thread