+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I have tried and definintely recommend the DISPOSABLE TOILET BRUSHES out there. There are several brands - the ones I have are made by Comet, but I have seen Scrub'n'Bubbles and other brands. Anyway, you have this little handle that with a hanger (included) to hang on the side of your toilet. The actually scrubbing device is pre-soaped, disposable and can be (some brands) flushable. The scrubbing device comes in boxes of 8 or 10 and they don't cost much. The scrubbing device that I have is rather small...so it takes a little bit more effort than a full size toilet brush...but you can really scrub away and get under the ridge easily. When you are through...just eject the ejector on the handle...flush the whole dirty mess away! I love this invention. I think it's my favorite all time convienience tool.
    Alright, this was just added to my list. I hate regular toilet brushes.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I have a Pledge Grab It that I use almost daily on the wood floors. I really like it.
    Love my Grab it for my wood floors! Also use the dusting mitts for the dusting.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

SWIFFER

I LOVE the swiffer! I also got one that was broken the first time I bought one but I brought it back to the store & exchanged it for a working one, & it was worth the extra drive! Definitely easier than the bucket and mop for your average floorwash job
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I was wondering if anyone has tried Space Bags

Swiffer rocks!

I also heartily endorse Mr. Clean Magic Erasers - they really do remove stuff like scuff marks and crayon that hard scrubbing doesn't. They come in packs of 2 and they don't last forever, kids - they disentegrate after repeated use, but for what they remove, well worth it.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I heard that there is still a ton of elbow grease involved AJ??? What's your take?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I was wondering if anyone has tried Space Bags
    I haven't but ... you can do the same thing with a garbage bag, vacuum and twist tie. It's a heck of a lot cheaper if you are packing up things at home.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I have some bags that are similar to space bags, and they sort-of work, but mine were supposed to be for traveling and they didn't save enough room to be helpful and my clothes were all wrinkled. I think they're probably good for storing comforters and that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I heard that there is still a ton of elbow grease involved AJ??? What's your take?
    I know I am not AJ, but I can answer that. There isn't any more elbow grease involved than washing your walls. It is a great invention. And they aren't that expensive, either.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. Clean Erasers

I LOVE these!!! They sure make cleaning off the tiles & stuff in the house much easier, I even use them in the shower and stuff & it just really rocks! Everything in our house is white from walls to counters to floors, so this little invention is awesome.

A little elbow grease sure, but nothing more than you'd use with a regular sponge & since they vanish into nothing after awhile, ya don't get stinky old sponges lying around that should've been tossed out months ago

Speaking of Mr. Clean, I'll go ahead and repeat my request for Mr. Clean Auto Dry ... :-) I love washing my car & don't mind spending time & muscle on getting it sparkly clean & beautiful but I've been wondering if this one's worth the $$
    Any other carwashers out there?? ehhe
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread