+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 106 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Best Buy will carry a lot for you, too, John.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I remember reading in another thread about the lotion FresH2O. I can't find the old thread. I just wanted to tell you all that I took the other person's advice and bought the lotion. I can not tell you how pleased I am that I read her post. I mentioned it to my daughter in law and she got it too. You will notice the difference in days. And if you buy at Walgreen's in the next few days, you can send in the coupon thing and get all your money back. Let me know what you think.

Oooh - I'm loving this thread! I've only read the last couple of pages and have already mentally spent a ton of money at the grocery store - so in an effort to save cash before I read about more "must haves", I must skip the bulk of the thread and just ask for a consumer report here: carpet cleaner.
    Does anyone know of a good one that actually works? Everything I have tried will get out stains for a few days to a week, and next thing you know, the stain is back. OR they have a nasty smell that makes me ill. Has anyone used a carpet cleaner that they would recommend? I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but like I said I shouldn't read anymore - I can hear my husband chastising me already for spending too much money at the store!

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Oooh - I'm loving this thread! I've only read the last couple of pages and have already mentally spent a ton of money at the grocery store - so in an effort to save cash before I read about more "must haves", I must skip the bulk of the thread and just ask for a consumer report here: carpet cleaner.
    Does anyone know of a good one that actually works? Everything I have tried will get out stains for a few days to a week, and next thing you know, the stain is back. OR they have a nasty smell that makes me ill. Has anyone used a carpet cleaner that they would recommend? I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but like I said I shouldn't read anymore - I can hear my husband chastising me already for spending too much money at the store!
    I recommend OXYKICK. It's in a blue and silver canister. It is the only thing that gets out pee pee stains and keeps them out, without me having to get down on my hands and knees and scrub. It costs around $4.75, but there is usually a $2 off coupon in Sunday's paper.
    America- love it or leave it!

Try this Charlie, we found it by accident and not many places carry it but if you can find it its awesome with no horrible stench!!
    http://www.folex.net

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Resolve carpet cleaner has always worked well for me and it smells good too.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Well, $264 later, I have a replacement phone. It's the LG VX6000 model, with built-in camera (not that I wanted it). It was the highest-rated phone that works with the Verizon system overall, and had some features I really wanted.

Very nice choice John!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    .....It's the LG VX6000 model, with built-in camera (not that I wanted it)......
    Is that an underwater camera, John?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Is that an underwater camera, John?
    He could always wear it on a chain around his neck. Old people do that with their glasses.

+ Reply to Thread