+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115116117118119120121122123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,248 of 1248
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

  1. #1241
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,601

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    Trust me guys, all fast food restaurants are hit or miss. But give the sandwich a try and if you're not satisfied give the number I gave above a call
    causingchaos likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  2. #1242
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Trust me guys, all fast food restaurants are hit or miss. But give the sandwich a try and if you're not satisfied give the number I gave above a call
    It can vary one fast joint to another and how motivated the workers are to do it right. You could go twice in a day and get the same thing and have it come out very different.
    karna68 likes this.

  3. #1243
    Hey you! MiaT2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    1,769

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    pikachu - your description of the celery and the powdered PB made me think of that Lik-em aid candy. I have always seen that powdered PB but wasn't sure what to do with it. What is the protein content compared to regular PB?
    I might get a small tub/bottle and try in a smoothie. I like a banana/PB smoothie with some chocolate Protein Powder.

    AZChristian - What did you end up working out with your phone? I have an Android phone and since you log in to it with a google account, it syncs across all Google device you log into as well as on the computer.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

  4. #1244
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,601

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    It can vary one fast joint to another and how motivated the workers are to do it right. You could go twice in a day and get the same thing and have it come out very different.
    Totally. And don't get me started on fries, SO inconsistent, EVERYWHERE!
    causingchaos likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  5. #1245
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    8,870

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    pikachu - your description of the celery and the powdered PB made me think of that Lik-em aid candy. I have always seen that powdered PB but wasn't sure what to do with it. What is the protein content compared to regular PB?
    I might get a small tub/bottle and try in a smoothie. I like a banana/PB smoothie with some chocolate Protein Powder.
    My regular Jif peanut butter has 7 grams of protein. PB2 has 5 grams.

    I used to love Lik-Em Aid candy! They were a great movie snack.

    They also have a chocolate peanut butter PB2.
    MiaT2 likes this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

  6. #1246
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Totally. And don't get me started on fries, SO inconsistent, EVERYWHERE!
    I try to go to hardees on my rare fast food trips because they seem to usually do their crispy curls right.
    karna68 likes this.

  7. #1247
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,601

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I try to go to hardees on my rare fast food trips because they seem to usually do their crispy curls right.
    Arby's is usually pretty good too but only if you eat there.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  8. #1248
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: FORTers' consumer reports

    When mom went to the hospital the first time on my way to work that day I grabbed some breakfast at McDonalds. Which I never do. I was starving (and it was like almost 10 so right at the end of breakfast there). But man those two hashbrowns and breakfast burritos tasted like heaven that day.
    MiaT2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.