+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

I find that the Neutrogena clear pore treatment doesn't work on me.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.
    I love 'em...and I only have to use one, instead of fill both cups with detergent.
    Thanks, G.G. I think I'll try them. I don't care for the chlorine smell of most of the gels..
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigrazhia
    Can anyone recommend what is best for removing pet stains from carpets? How about pet odors? There are a million products out there, I've tried a couple that I haven't been too happy with.
    I love OXYKICK for getting out pet stains. It is the only thing I have found to work. I don't even have to scrub..I just spray it on and the stain disappears. (Even the ones I haven't found right away!)

Wow cool, I'll have to try that one! I'm still looking for a good stain remover Do you get it in regular grocery stores or walmart or similar stores? (I"ll have to write it down & check it next time I go )
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I haven't looked through the whole thread but if it hasn't been mentioned yet- I love those new Mr Clean eraser things! They are amazing and make the bathroom a breeze. Also, they are amazing for getting leather clean in the car from kid shoe marks pen all that. They get deodoran off your shirt too if you get it on when putting on your shirt.

Does anyone know of a really good conditioner? My hair has so many snarlys and snaggles. It takes me so much time and so many hairs pulled out to even get a brush through it! :rolleyes
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by candyapple
    They get deodoran off your shirt too if you get it on when putting on your shirt.
    Wow I never thought of using it on clothes, I'll have to try it on my sneakers, I've got some oil or something on them, thought they were a lost cause but maybe mr. clean can save'em I love this one, I think we've got some posts about the eraser previously in this thread...

I just wanted to add that I used it in the shower the other day & it was wonderful!! I think you can clean ANYTHING with this little invention, it's my new "all-around must-have" cleaner
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by charlottej
    I love OXYKICK for getting out pet stains. It is the only thing I have found to work. I don't even have to scrub..I just spray it on and the stain disappears. (Even the ones I haven't found right away!)
    Holy scheiss...I'm always looking for good products for this purpose. My dog is pretty good, but he's 14 and every now and again he'll have an accident. My big cat is an orange and white long hair and his furrballs are what I really have problems with because he hacks up this orange goop. EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I found this stuff at Target yesterday - 8-1 Complete. It's an enzyme formula and has something in it to prevent mistakes at the same spot. AND it smells like Trix cereal...heh heh.

Anyway, I bought a half-gallon for 8 bucks and DAMMMMMMMMN Sistah...the spots literally disappeared. I sprayed, let it sit for 10 minutes and then blotted.

I don't know if Oxykick is like Oxyclean or the Clorox oxy equivalent, but I've used that too with success.

This stuff from Target was so great though. I'm moving in a month so I'll put this stuff in my carpet shampooer as well.

It doesn't take much to make my day when it comes to carpet cleaning - I had to call and tell my mom how great this stuff is.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    Does anyone know of a really good conditioner? My hair has so many snarlys and snaggles. It takes me so much time and so many hairs pulled out to even get a brush through it! :rolleyes
    I love Aveda Shampure conditioner. It's not heavy (I have fine hair) but it's long and gets very tangled. It's especially good paired with Shampure shampoo. It's more expensive than store brands but worth it. Plus it smells GOOOOOOOOOOD!

I just use the Pantene WITH conditioner in it..one step. So much easier, and quicker.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread