+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: FORTers' consumer reports

Re: FORTers' consumer reports

Oh, Miss Scarlet......not the dreaded flip flop! lol I'm just kidding. My mom and I have this thing with flip flops. Most people in our family never attended an event where flip flops weren't appropriate....in THEIR mind anyway. lol

Maybe it's just the south, but flip flops have taken over this state. (NC) I have a friend, whose daughter got married in flip flops. (She wore them underneath her formal wedding gown.) lol They are everywhere year round now. I like them sometimes, but I'm not addicted to them.

We wear flip flops in Montana too. In the Summer only. Somehow trudging through snow at -35 in flip flops is just not a good idea.
    I just used the flip flop reference because they would go so well with the sweats & mumus.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sexy.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This past weekend I went through some more clothes I had stored away and found several things I could wear again. That makes you feel good! I still needed more tops through and went shopping for those. It's so nice to get into smaller sizes, plus, they were on sale! I even had to reduce some of my medication due to weight loss! I saw my doctor yesterday and he said to decrease my blood pressure meds. I may come off completely soon! Great news.

The only problem is that I seem to be a little stuck. I'm going to have to shake it up a bit to get things going down again.
    Ellen, shyra, Cootie and 3 others like this.

I'm excited. As Inthegarden suggested, I located this color combo at Sherman Williams. It's on the right track. I like the three colors with accent wall that Critical suggested too. I'm afraid that one is too dark, but I have something else in mind.

The New Look of Neutrals - Sherwin-Williams

Oh Good! I'm glad it helped. I looked at so many paint chips when I was working on a house remodeling job. I went form store to store and while I know colors and combinations, Sherwin Williams had some of the best color tools to help me visualize what I had in my mind. Remember that the color will be different in your house so it's worth buying the sample containers of paint to test on your walls before spending the big bucks for the larger container.
    Cootie likes this.

Oh yes. i will certainly get samples and test areas. I think it's worth the investment for that. I better like the colors, because it won't be repainted for a long time. lol

We are almost finished with the house my parents are renovating, so we will be able to focus on my house soon. There are a couple of projects my dad and brothers are going to do for me that is going to save me money. I'll be cleaning out the place while they work. Then the painting begins. Floors last.
    Cootie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread