+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To maintain a healthy level of insanity...

To maintain a healthy level of insanity...

I read my hometown newspaper, the Billings Gazette, online every day. They had some "Laugh Lines" today (must've been a slow news day) and I laughed out loud at some of them, especially the first so thought I would post.

Here are some suggestions on maintaining a healthy level of insanity.

At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. When your fellow employees have gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso without warning anyone.

Specify that your drive-through order is "To Stay."

Here's one from Ellen Degeneres....

Run up to a stranger on the street, tap them on the arm, and yell, "TAG, YOU'RE IT!"
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The sad thing is, I could see myself doing some of these things.

My sister used to work in loss prevention for a sporting goods store, so she learned all the things shoppers do that drive store personnel crazy. We would go to Walmart or Shopko and browse around, picking up things to look at them. Things like earrings, sunglasses, candles, whatever. We'd carry them around with us for a bit and put them down in a different department and pick up something else to carry around for a while. We got followed by store security a LOT and we knew we were being followed...heh heh.

Please note - I'm much more mature now and don't do these things. I realize now how much extra work I made for someone...but it was fun as heck when I was younger!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Sure, GG, you've just stepped it up to felonious pranks. Maybe test-driving a car and switching out every mile or so from one car lot to the next?

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Here are a few of my personal favorites:

-Walk into a bank and sit in a chair to wait for service. When a person wearing a hawaiian shirt walks in stare fixedly at that person. Keep staring, even when they leave. Follow them if necessary.

-When someone shouts "GODDAMMIT!" turn around and say, "No, I will not damn anything for you, so please don't ask me to."

-In your foreign language lasss, bring up a discussion on masculine and feminine nouns. Later on, in your English class, demand to know the gender of "table."

I was in love with a difficult man.

+ Reply to Thread