Some of the list I was a little old for but I got caught on a few of them....
· You thought Gopher from The Love Boat was cute. (Admit it!)
Sad but true
· You owned a bicycle with a banana seat, handlebar streamers, and a basket.
In Hot Pink with wild Daisies on the seat
· You had an orange Tupperware lunchbox, or a metal Muppets lunchbox with matching thermos.
Almost...had a metal Snoopy Lunchbox....was dying for a Welcome Back Kotter one but was past the age when they were cool
· You wore a poncho, gauchos, and knickers.
Plus don't forget Indian cotton shirts, bright bell bottoms, white plastic boots with heels, clogs, Puka shell necklaces.
· You had a pair of Doctor Scholl's sandals (the ones with hard sole & the buckle).
those and the hard plastic soled high heeled "hooker shoes"...of course that may have just been a Michigan thing.
· It was a big event in your household each year when the "Wizard of Oz" would come on TV. Your mom would break out the popcorn and sleeping bags!