+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Present You've Ever Gotten

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Worst: A Dr. Scholls Foot Spa. From an ex boyfriend.... WTF? Although he did have the sensitivity of.....oh never mind that sentiment would never be PG 13!

Best: A ring with my birthstone (December-a blue stone) from another ex. I get many compliments on it. It is very simple but striking. The other best? Definitely not PG 13!!!! (from same said ex) Teehee The gift is still a VERY good friend
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey
    This has been the best christmas I think.. aside from all the great plans w/the boyfriend he also got me TIVO!!! I am soooo excited to use it!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Best: A few years ago, my stepmother gave me the original of one of her paintings (she's an artist).

Worst: When my sister, Katherine, was a poor-starving-college-student, she gave me a 'used' coffee mug with the name 'Katerine' on it

That painting is amazing! I love to look at it , I bet you do too!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Worst: A collection of Snowmen themed paraphanalia (I kid you not!) From my SO this year... I was bawling my eyes out all day yesterday (12/26).

Best: My mom reset my old diamond earings in a fabulous Jem and the Hologram-like star shape setting. Simply GORGEOUS!

I got cable internet! Gone are the days of dial-up! Yay!

It's good to know that my thread worked out so well ... is there anything you got this year that stuck out in your mind that night?
    Missin Dave

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I got cable internet! Gone are the days of dial-up! Yay!
    that's a christmas gift ? I'm happy for you... I can't imagine someone still surviving on dial-up... Though I know there is...

Best Gift- My daughter. She came five days before Christmas two years ago. She wasn't supposed to be born until January, but I guess she wanted to open presents too

Worst Gift- Echoing the earring thing. Got a whole jewerly box full, don't have pierced ears. It's great when people don't seem to know anything about you when they've been related to you for years :rolleyes
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Worst Gift- Echoing the earring thing. Got a whole jewerly box full, don't have pierced ears. It's great when people don't seem to know anything about you when they've been related to you for years :rolleyes
    Didn't you, spegs, wyndmere, and I all have this discussion a bit ago? I.e. pierced earrings for the unpierced? I also have a kajunga huge pile of pierced earrings that I can never wear. Including a HUGE pair of dangling LEOPARD print earrings. :rolleyes

Haijin, woo hoo! I have a cable connection too, and it's the best thing I've purchased.

And jewels, love the painting.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Best : Kylie's calendar and a tee. (I'm short of wardrobe always!)
    Worst : None, I cherish all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast