+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby Wayner is here!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    You're back Bill! We'd been worried sick!

No problem. I know all too well how like can interfere with posting here. Why, only a week or two ago I was within a couple hundred posts of reaching the Top 10 List. Now I've fallen behind the pace. What a rip.

The women in the family get home from the hospital tomorrow. I've decorated the entryway for their arrival. I've got crepe paper streamers, a "Welcome Home Mommy and Sara" banner, flowers, and a big baby-bottle mylar baloon with "It's a Girl" on it.

And of course, bubblegum cigars for the guys in the office.

Wayner, Sara is soooo sweet. Love that chin. I can just smell the new baby smell. I love that baby breath. I am so excited for the Wayners. Enjoy!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Feif that new baby smell ( not the bad smell )is why people go and have kids or more kids.All you have to do is hold one and you start looking for the next one.
    Note to single guys who want to get lucky. You can't reproduce that baby smell, but baby shampoo and baby powder are a decent substitute. Don't tell anyone I told you so.Its a girls secret , but baby Sara has made me all mushy.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Thanks everyone! She wouldn't quite fit in her stocking, but here's the pic that went out in the Christmas letter. She has more hair than her daddy, which relieves me to no end! Sara is doing great. Her brother even decided to touch her head and giggle today, which is huge, since he ignored her the first few days she was home. Mrs. Wayner ended up returning to the hospital Saturday and returned home yesterday. She had an infection associated with the birth, but it well and taking it easy now.

Thanks again for all your well wishes, the cookies, etc!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aww, Wayner. She's precious! Must be the sweetest thing to have a new baby at Christmas!

Glad you guys are doing well!

Oh my, look at her lovely hair.

She's too precious Wayner.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    WOW wayner she is a beautiful baby! really really pretty! Have a merrry christmas I know you will!

she looks perfect.

LG.
    She's wonderful Wayner. I hope that everyone is doing well now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Great picture Wayner. Looks like Dad is quite the stud when it comes to cute kids!

@enygma, thanks for that inside information... though the folks at my local store are going to get a kick out of seeing me buy baby powder...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast