+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby Wayner is here!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Congrats to the Wayner family!

Just think...in 15 years or so we'll have another reality show junkie to participate at the FORT
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    Happy to hear the good news! (Couldn't participate in baby shower as that would be to tempt Fate - Swedish superstition )
    Best wishes to you all, especially little Sara and Mom!

Woohoo! I cannot believe how excited I am for the Wayners! Just brings tears to my eyes thinking of all the joy in the Wayner family tonight! Woohoo!

It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Awww. Congratulations, Wayners!!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I can't tell you how good it made me feel when I called Paulie and he told me that so many of you had been asking him if he had the news yet. You folks are wonderful.

Paulie gave you most of the particulars, but I'll add just a few. Sara seems to be a very mellow baby, and she doesn't seem to rile easily but she calms down quickly - let's hope that lasts for at least 18 more years! Thankfully, Sara appears to have a [I]very[I] lush head of dark hair - far more than her daddy does. Whew, what a relief! However, I'm not thilled with the picture I took with her little hat off, so you'll have to trust me for now. In the mean time, here's a picture of the little sweetie. If you look closely, you'll see the little dimple in her chin just below her mouth. My fil has four grandchildren now - this is the first girl and the first with his chin. Needless to say he's busting with pride!

Mrs. Wayner is resting comfortably - the procedure went very smoothly. I'm off to bed - it's been a long day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    Oh Wayner she is soooo beautiful,, what a pretty new born!! absolutely fantastic,, Little girls are sooooo sweet and you will just love it and be the best girl daddy!
    Congratulations! do you have an address you can share if the fort should want to send treats?

congrats wayner and sara!

Hey, cool! I see Mrs. Wayner in there!!

Nice pic, my friend.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hey Wayner, how is Baby Wayner #1 handling the addition of a sister (a cutie) to the family?

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Wayner! Little Sara is so cute.

Better stock up on because will cut down on your time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast