+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Places where you live

I definitely believe in some sort of communication from spirits. I had an experience the night my Dad died that convinced me of that. Maybe I'll share some day when I can tell it without falling to pieces.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Wow, that's quite a picture. Has this occured in any other pictures you've taken?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    neat pic Ili. you need to send that to George Noory

Wow, Ilikai, sorry for your loss. That's an affecting picture.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Ilikai, I got chills when I saw your picture. Thanks for sharing it. Im sorry for your loss.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I listened to Ghost to Ghost with Art Bell last nite on my why home from work. (yeah I had to work on Halloween ) I was so scared...great stories people told.!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I posted this in the Halloween party thread,but I should have put it in here.

This is pretty neat. Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in this house. She lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture.

It took me a minute or so to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical llusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table.

Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window.

Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch, turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking sometimes in a low murmur.

Remember to turn your volume up, and get close to the monitor screen, or you may not see or hear anything. It may take a minute or so before you pick out the ghost so give it time...

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

I've never got this URL to work, Unklescott! It says "not found."
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I've never got this URL to work, Unklescott! It says "not found."
    That's a shame. Must have got too many hits here at Halloween. My sister sent it to me the other day and it worked fine and I tried it again yesterday. Maybe the owner took it down.

For SFG

Way back in 80-81 My brother and I, and our girlfriends at the time shared a three bedroom house in Cape Cananveral, Florida. Well when my girlfriend took me to see the place, I felt like there was someone else in the house. After we got settled in the place, one night my brother was asleep, my girlfriend was working, and my bro's girlfriend and I were watching tv in the living room. Well the kitchen has an outside door that goes to the carport. This door has jauloused window panes in it. The carport light was on. Anyways, the doorknob started rattling like someone was turning it. I listened to it for about 5 minutes and asked my bro's girlfriend if she heard the doorknob. She said "thank god, I thought I was hearing things". I got up, went into the kitchen and stood there and watched the doorknob turning back and forth. Now I couldn't see any shadow in the doorglass where someone would be standing on the outside so I thought maybe they are standing against the wall. I went and woke up my brother and told him I thought kids were screwing with us(the new people on the block). I went to the front door, he went in the kitchen and watched the knob still turning. We both busted out the doors, and didn't see anyone, we each ran around the house and met in the backyard. We gigured out that we had a poltergiest ghost in the house. Eventually we found out he didn't like crowds, cause everytime we had company over, all hell would break loose for days afterward. You would hear someone call your name, doors would fly open or slam shut, neat stuff like that. Anyways, that was our introduction to our ghost in Florida.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread