+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Places where you live

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Hee hee.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm terrified of the Supernatural.

I was spooked once when we went to a haunted hospital. I almost cried, begging my friends to go. They made note not to ask me along during the next haunting trip.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    Well, at my friend's house, she tells me that whenever she's alone, she can hear a ghost whispering out to her. She says he usually keeps to the basement...do you think I ever went down there again? Heck no!

This neighborhood kid told me that his grandpa's spirit was downstairs and whenever anyone would be angry/upset, it'd know! Ah, could just be a game or real, who knows?

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    i see dead peoiiple.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    i see dead peoiiple.....
    That seems a bit apropos, considering the thread.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    That seems a bit apropos, considering the thread.
    lol yea dont mind that..i was a bit drunk last night! haha but its all good! but yea I really think i did once. when i was in 6th grade i was walkin up this HUGE hill..and i looked behind me and there was this lil old lady. And so i kept walkin..and looked behind again and she was gone...well..there was NO where for her to go unless she cleared an 8 foot wall. I looked across the street everything..she was gone. So a few minutes later i looked across the street..she was about 20 feet in front of me on the other side...and she was like 80 years old...scared the hell outta me. No clue HOW she got there...
    I swear the alcohol is coming out my nose

Ociffer...i swear to drunk i am not God...

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Creepy.

You know how I said it always feels like some one is following me in my house? One night, I was up late and I fel as though someone was following me so I turned around and saw nothing, but heard a sweeping motion. It wasn't me, because I was wearing boxers and a T-Shirt! Suddenly I felt really cold, as thought I had been dunked in a pool on a 40 degree day. It was horrible.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    Creepy.

You know how I said it always feels like some one is following me in my house? One night, I was up late and I fel as though someone was following me so I turned around and saw nothing, but heard a sweeping motion. It wasn't me, because I was wearing boxers and a T-Shirt! Suddenly I felt really cold, as thought I had been dunked in a pool on a 40 degree day. It was horrible.
    Eeeeks...We used to be so into that stuff. We had a Oujia board...and we talked to the SAME ghost every time..and one time I remember when we started it was a clear day...and the Ghost said something about looking down on us from a cloud. And we were like but it's not cloudy out and he goes go look...and we did..and it was hella cloudy out....freaky shit...and neither me nor my friend knew it had become cloudy out.
    I swear the alcohol is coming out my nose

Ociffer...i swear to drunk i am not God...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    lol yea dont mind that..i was a bit drunk last night!
    Wait a sec, yer not even 21 yet..... dum de dump dum.....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Been in three haunted houses, had a departed grandfather visit one night. Been visited by dead soldiers while overseas. Had to remove "bad" ghosts, now that takes willpower! Also helps that I can sense or "feel" them around. When I first married my wife, her husband who died in the living room used to hang around, but he has since departed, guess he figured I am ok for her .
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread