+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Places where you live

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    I love the Supernatural! It is so cool. My friends and I...used to do Ghost Pen Writing...where a ghost would take over ur like...arm and write answers to the questions u asked. And I was usually the one to be "taken over" It was actually quite frightening..because my hand would just start moving...and the first time we did...we thought my friend was just writing things...but when we compared her handwriting...to what was written..it was COMPLETELY different..like..NOTHING the same. And when I would do it...my arm would turn ICE COLD and my finger tips would turn blue. And I would have goosebumps ALL up and down my arms. Scary stuff man

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    I love the Supernatural! It is so cool. My friends and I...used to do Ghost Pen Writing...where a ghost would take over ur like...arm and write answers to the questions u asked. And I was usually the one to be "taken over" It was actually quite frightening..because my hand would just start moving...and the first time we did...we thought my friend was just writing things...but when we compared her handwriting...to what was written..it was COMPLETELY different..like..NOTHING the same. And when I would do it...my arm would turn ICE COLD and my finger tips would turn blue. And I would have goosebumps ALL up and down my arms. Scary stuff man
    lol That explains the poetry, blazing

sorry, i was kidding ya. Seriously, i've always been on good terms with ghosts. Never had them bother me. MY parents (a few years back) had this brownstone on the lower east side, and my sister and I would see ghosts often.... It was an OLD brownstone....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lol That explains the poetry, blazing

sorry, i was kidding ya. Seriously, i've always been on good terms with ghosts. Never had them bother me. MY parents (a few years back) had this brownstone on the lower east side, and my sister and I would see ghosts often.... It was an OLD brownstone....

What do u mean?!?!!?!?!? :'( Are u making fun of me?!?! GRRRRR lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    What do u mean?!?!!?!?!? :'( Are u making fun of me?!?! GRRRRR lol
    now why would i do that?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

now why would i do that?
    I'm telling my mommy on u...lol

anyway the building was some 150 years old, and for whatever reason they seemed to like me, but not my evil twin sister.... OK not 'evil' but i figured it worked with the story.... I guess I never had a fear of that sorta thing

anyway the building was some 150 years old, and for whatever reason they seemed to like me, but not my evil twin sister.... OK not 'evil' but i figured it worked with the story.... I guess I never had a fear of that sorta thing
    I think they can sense fear.

YES! I have several ghost/spirit stories. I actually believe that I have seen none in my current home. I think she is the mother of one of the previous owners and that she likes babies. Before I got pregnant with Emma (who is almost 13 months old now), it was like my oldest daughter and I would just sense a presence, but since I had the baby, I've seen a figure twice and I've never really been afraid of her. A bit uneasy, but not scared. I think the only reason I'm uneasy is because it's so different.

I have other stories, but too tired to type them up right now! LOL

I've had a couple of unexplainable things happen to me. I don't get warm fuzzies from them; in fact, I don't even want to recount them because it seems like dwelling on it attracts attention from the spirit world. The things I have seen/heard were frightening and I would be perfectly happy if ghosts would keep to themselves.

Luckily I'm armed with a cat on my mousepad. I've never had a scary experience when one of my cats is around.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I've had a couple of unexplainable things happen to me. I don't get warm fuzzies from them; in fact, I don't even want to recount them because it seems like dwelling on it attracts attention from the spirit world. The things I have seen/heard were frightening and I would be perfectly happy if ghosts would keep to themselves.

Luckily I'm armed with a cat on my mousepad. I've never had a scary experience when one of my cats is around.
    Actually most of my recent scary expeiences have involved my cats....

+ Reply to Thread