If you're scared why don't you move out? I'd be scared-dead if I saw what you saw.Originally Posted by Moon Skin ChildMy house is very old. About 80 years or so. I'm convinced it's haunted. You know why?
- First off, my room is scary to be in at night. There's an eerie presence in there whenever I turn off the light. Even when it's on, the presence is there.
- There is banging from downstairs in the wintertime. When I go downstairs to check it out, no one is there.
- Sometimes you can here footsteps when no one else is in the house.
- If you go upstairs, you feel as though someone is following you, wherever you go. If you go in the bathroom, they wait outside for you to come out. If you go to your room, they follow you in and watch over you. It's not a good feeling though.
- You can hear a few words sometimes in the night if you listen closely(in my room).
Here's something to think about.
I was sleeping peacefully one evening when I was awoken with a start to this:
"So you though you could get away from me, huh?"
It had come from the back of my neck, as though it were speaking into my head, but I could hear it with my own ears. And as soon as I heard that, I saw an image in my mind of a little girl's head floating in a bathtub full of water. It was just the head, and it wasn't bloody or anything, just there. The face was scary. Strangely pretty in a way (even though I am heterosexual), with bright blue eyes and nice, pale skin. It was twisted into a menacing snarl, and her hair was wet, stringy and dark. She was about my age, maybe a little younger. I doubt it was my imagination, becuase it was a flash. That was scary.
I have more stories, but I will save them for later.
And I'm not lying.