+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Places where you live

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    thats the story Snowflakegirl, you wanted to know, from the "what creeps you out" thread.

I personally haven't had too many experiences, but I have heard lots of stories from family members.

My dad has claimed that he is able to actually have "out of body" experiences. If he is going to sleep and he thinks about it, he can bring it on. When he was a teenager he had a girl friend who he assumed was being beaten by her father, and so he willed himself to have an out of body experience to see if his suspisions were correct. He said it was one of the scaries things he has ever experienced because he was there and watching, and they could not see him, but at the same time, he could not help her. He also has a story that he had a dream about his uncle dying, and so when he woke up, he willed himself again, to have an out of body experience and was able to go to his uncle and be there when it happened. He has also claimed that he has dreams that come true.

I have also noticed that a lot of children have more experiences with angels and such. My aunts kids are very sick kids, when they were little they use to puke daily. So there was always a puke bucket ready in the downstairs hall closet. One morning when my aunt got up, the bucket was next to her daughters bed and she had been sick. My aunt asked her when she got the bucket and her daughter said she didnt. So my aunt of course was troubled by this and asked how it got it up there and her daughter said "the man brought it to me". She has had several visits by this "man" and claims that he is an angel and that he takes her flying every now and then.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Ilikai- wow, great story!!!

Lil Miss, I think kids that have imaginary friends, are in fact playing with Angels! My mom says I had a friend named Marsha when I was about 3-5 years old. If i was being given a snack, I would insist my mom give Marsha one too!
    My mom is convinced Marsha is my guardian angel!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I wanna have a ghost encounter!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JiffyBear
    I wanna have a ghost encounter!!!!!!
    Don't be so sure! A few years ago I lived in a house that had a weird "aura" about it, for lack of a better word. It was a newer house, just sort of creepy. Lights would flicker for no reason, sometimes things would move from where I thought they were. None of that bothered me, until one afternoon. I was taking a nap with my cat, about 4 in the afternoon...I woke up with the weird feeling that someone had just run their hand down my leg...I looked over at my cat and he was all poofed out, staring at a spot in the air with this scared look on his face, growling. It felt like something was in the room, but I couldn't see anything...I freaked out and left.

I no longer live in THAT place!

I am a firm beleiver that if there is anything there, that the cats can see it. I haven't had any problems in my house, but I do have a room that my cats REFUSE to enter. There is just something about it that they do not like. If you try to carry them into it they literally cling on to you, and if you manage to throw them into the room they poof up into a big ball, scream and run out as fast as they can. I dont know about dogs though, I have never had a dog, so I wouldnt really know.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    thats the story Snowflakegirl, you wanted to know, from the "what creeps you out" thread.
    Ilikai!
    As Joeguy will tell you, I have a fear of turning doorknobs, and your story has scared the bejeezus outta me...I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thought you would enjoy that one
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    its all true, I stood there and saw the doorknob move and hit the door like a ton of bricks, there was no one on the other side. first thought..."crap! i didn't need to see that"

There's supposed to be a haunted bathroom on campus and tons of haunted houses neaby.
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

+ Reply to Thread