+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Parties?

Hmmm, Chicken dance Elmo!!!!
    One of my husbands work colleagues, we'll call him dipshit, bought one for each of my twins.
    The boys have also been given a whole motherload of those singing dancing hamster things, or whatever they are.
    They sweem to particularly like the one who sing "Kung Fu Fighting".
    "That's Numberwang!"

I hate those singing hamsters.

I haven't seen the singing hamsters. Are those like the Blockbuster hamster or something?

They look similar.
    The Blockbuster one is a guinea pig isn't it?
    Whatever

They are all dressed differently and sing different songs when you press them.
    They got one that sings Blue Suede shoes too.
    They're quite cute in the store but the novelty wears thin very quickly for me, though sadly not for the boys.
    "That's Numberwang!"

lol fluff. You're right, that's a guinea pig. I never could tell my rodents apart.

I'll have to look into them. I enjoy getting annoying kid toys, because people can't return the favor

A cruel yet brilliant plot John.
    "That's Numberwang!"

We had the ultra-cheap reserve-a-conference-room-and-everyone-bring-some-food Christmas party for our Lab last week. I usually hate those like the plague. All engineers seem to have at least a hint of awkward in them, and when you jam them all together in a room and order them to have a good time, you're just asking for pain. This one wasn't too bad, but I did have some sit across from me and regale me with the history of video games. My head almost slammed into the table from boredom.

Had the kids' playgroup Christmas party on Friday. Twenty-five kids, none older than 5.

And Thursday afternoon, it's the annual Chili Cook-Off Christmas Party for my team. Again, all engineers, but we all like each other and know each other pretty well. It's the coolest Christmas party every year. We go to this one guy's be-yoo-ti-ful home and have a ball all afternoon. After we gorge ourselves on chili and award the prizes, we have the White Elephant Gift Exchange. Then it's downstairs to listen to music and shoot pool. Great party.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by fluff
    One of my husbands work colleagues, we'll call him dipshit,

The boys have also been given a whole motherload of those singing dancing hamster things, or whatever they are.
    They sweem to particularly like the one who sing "Kung Fu Fighting".
    He's cool. I like how he swings that thing around while he's singing. We got my brother-in-law the one that sings the "Rockefeller Skank". I'm sure Kylie will find that amusing.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

That Rockerfeller Skank one is quite cute.
    The song doesn't really sound the same sung so high pitched though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

No, it doesn't. I do appreciate how smartly dressed the little guy is, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast