+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Parties?

I avoid them too, we only go to the ones that work throws not the private ones, that way theres only three or four and not eleventy seven.

hate non-family xmas parties. actually, i also hate family xmas get togethers unless it is my fam (meaning, i don't want to go to my bf's family get together either.)

john, i ALWAYS am sore for a couple of days after seeing all my nieces and nephews. i'm not accustomed to using that "pick up children" muscle at all!

I hate family christmas parties. It usually happens that I go to the party in a truck and leave in ambulance beacuse someone has tried to kill me.

poor duckie! i think it's time for you to exchange families.

It's not any family members of mine (there are none) but Dylan's family. I'm polluting their blood, you know. Even though I'm less... evil than most of them.

i remember the MIL and the pen and divorce lawyer card..... maybe this xmas you should give her a one way ticket home. or a "go to hell" card! OR... have dylan buy you a tiny tv and some headphones for xmas... find a corner and wear a shirt that says, "i bite".

She's fortunately in Australia this year, however Dylan's sister is not and she's like his mother part 2, awful.

well, i would think it's easier to be a MUCH bigger bitch his sister than his mom. sucks for you. families are supposed to be SWEET. you could always slip 'em a mickey!

"I don't know what a mickey is but I know you slip 'em to people."

Heh. I love Ed.

Anywaaaaaay. His sister hates us because Matt is her son and she's all pissy that we "stole" him from her, when he came running to us begging to be saved, practically. Gah....

I haven't had an office party for years, being self-employed kind of puts paid to that

Family get togethers are my favourite, particularly as we are so far away from our families.
    I'm fortunate to have my mum and Dad coming over this year for Christmas and New Year and I'm hoping a couple of my brothers and their families will come over too at some point.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast