+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THe Roof, The Roof, The Roof is on fire

FORT Fogey
    Not meant to be dark, sorry yall,, just a thought provoking thread on what we value..

Not a dark thread FG, interesting.
    I would probably grab some clothes, my wallet, and if I had room left over, the main CPU of my computer (screw the monitor, that's too heavy!)
    This had me

Apart from pictures, which everyone says, I would probably try to grab my memory box. A bunch of cards, notes and little things that have been given to me over the years with sentimental value.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hopefully I would have enough time to grab my CPU, but based on the fact my printer came from the firey pits of hell and is likely to be the source of the fire, I might not.

I, uh... would grab my Joe Sakic poster and Avalanche jersey? I have no idea. Don't really have much that can't be replaced. Ohhhh. I'd have to let everyone out of the basement, which would really suck because it was hard work tying them all up. Hopefully I would be more clothed than I am now. I guess I'd have to bring my bag, it has all the proof of my existance in it (passport, drivers license, map of Denver, etc).

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    map of Denver
    !!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well if the kids& dog were out - I guess baby books for the kids, and the cpu , lots of bus files on it.
    *thanks for the reminder to back up*

(Question: Can we make people go back IN to the house that are a part of our family? Just wondering...)

FORT Fogey
    ha ha. ok sure,,

I don't have much that is precious to me at the house.
    Most everything we have here can be replaced and the important photos etc are in a fireproof safe.
    I would probably just grab some clothes for each of us.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My goodness, what a GREAT idea it is to put photo negatives in a fireproof safe! Why hadn't I thought of that?!? I've got one of those, and it's loaded with birth certificates, passports, etc. But I've always fretted about our pictures. What a goon!

I'd grab all our videotaped footage of the kids.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hmmm, I've been meaning to get a fireproof safe. Maybe I should make the leap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast