+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reality shows you'd like to see

Reality shows you'd like to see

We should be in charge of coming up with the reality show ideas. We know what we'd like to see. Anybody else have any brilliant ideas? Here's one of mine...

The Ugly Bachelor - 25 supermodel-type young ladies are recruited to compete for the hand of a man who is wealthy, intelligent, funny, kind...& physically repulsive. They don't find out about the last part until they meet him. Watch as these ladies compete to win (or lose) at all costs. Expect a catfight or two. All the basic Bachelor rules would apply.

...and if this show ever gets made, remember where the idea came from first.

jodaar...

Actually, I originally suspected that the Joe Millionaire show was just that idea.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    How about more of an 'arranged relationship' thingy,, two people with a lot of matching qualities are matched up and agree to 'date ' or a period of time,, like 4mos or 6 or something and the cameras get to follow them or check in w/them when ever to see if it will work.. both people get to put in their requests,, or it could be 3 guys and 3 girls and then they are matched up from the group .. something like that

I think that's a good idea Firegirl.
    It would be an interesting concept.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    sure,, sort of like fith wheel only there are 6 or 8 people,, maybe a sort of "Greek Rush" format,, and if you pick him and he picks you and it looks promising then the couple get to try to see if it works.. the network could pay for 'great dates' but they would also have to live in the same city and really try a dating relationship.. then if it did the network could do the wedding.. hmmmmmm but it is arranged,, the network or a panel of the individuals family and friends get to pick,, thats it so its arranged.. then we see if it works. hmmmm interesting!

I was really hoping that Mark Burnett was going to be able to arraign to make the Space Survivor show that was talked about.16 People would be taken to Balkinour Space Complex and trained with the Mir Astronauts and every week someone would be eliminated due to performance and compatibility by the instructors leaving one final survivor to blast off into space.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Sticking with the Bachelor theme, how about The Gay Bachelor? 25 attractive young men competing for the chance to be one lucky bachelor's "domestic partner". I'm not sure America's ready for this yet.

FORT Fogey
    uh no! we single women have a hard enough time as it it! lol

FG!

I'd like to see a show in a Survivor-like setting where the people were eliminated (TAR style) instead of voted out.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oooh, I like that idea Kylie!

That's one of the reason I enjoy TAR so much...it's more like a competition than a popularity contest. And you don't get voted out because you are strong.

Hmmm, that is really interesting....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast