+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reality shows you'd like to see

TVJunkie, I really like your space survivor idea. It seems like there would be alot of physical/medical test that would have to be done before you could even get on the list. Very interesting though.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Exactly Bravo- the early stages of Survivor are all popularity.

My cross would truly be "Survival of the Fittest"

You mean there is a reality show that they haven't done yet?

MenInUniform
    I like the idea of the Ugly Bachelor LOL Yeah, they should do that with women and have an Ugly Bachelorette. Where 25 GORGEOUS men have to date a not-so-supermodel woman (they can't find out until it starts and they meet for their 1st date) and they can't leave the show until the woman lets him go. LOL Maybe handsome men would actually fall for a woman that's not that beautiful on the outside but beautiful on the inside.

dar

I would like the idea of Bachelor/Bachelorette where you got to call in who you wanted to win, sort of American Idol of dating. But then you would get rid of some of the real fun psychos right off the bat.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    You know what would be awesome!?!?!

Do a race around the world (like The Amazing Race), and use members of former military elite squads (like Combat Missions) to comprise the teams (the teams could even be larger than TAR. Maybe each team has 4 people on it)

The roadblocks and detours would be military type exercises, and the elimination would be just like TAR -- last one to the "pit stop" is eliminated!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

And (shirtless) Jeff Byers could host, Bravo.

Oh yeah, that would work!

Sorry, think I just passed out from lack of oxygen at just the thought
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Princess
    Originally posted by MenInUniform
    I like the idea of the Ugly Bachelor LOL Yeah, they should do that with women and have an Ugly Bachelorette. Where 25 GORGEOUS men have to date a not-so-supermodel woman (they can't find out until it starts and they meet for their 1st date) and they can't leave the show until the woman lets him go. LOL Maybe handsome men would actually fall for a woman that's not that beautiful on the outside but beautiful on the inside.
    Dar, I like that idea And the reverse too, of course, jodaar!

I would settle for having TAR4 and S6 start early

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast