+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Personal Make-Over Wish List

FORT Fogey

Your Personal Make-Over Wish List

The "Work Out - Yes or No" and thoughts of "Extreme Make-Over" had me thinking. If you were approached to have anything on your body altered, either by surgery, personal training or consulting with a make-up or fashion expert; what are some things about yourself you would want to change? Since I started the thread I will start.

1. I would have my teeth capped - I have a Madonna gap between my front two teeth that I was always self-consious about.

2. I would have a nose-job. I dont have a "schoz" but its a little bigger than I would prefer.

3. Maybe a touch of lipo-suction around the middle. I have no real extra padding anywhere else on my body. But a little vaccuuming around the belly and love handles might be nice. There is not much extra there but since I am getting this make-over for free...

4. Chemical peel or laser on face - I have one small "Chicken Pox" scar on my cheek. Normally you cant see it because I usually wear a beard. Right now I have a goatee and it can easily be seen. Usually a chemical peel or laser zap will close small scarring.

Those are the things I would change about me if I had the chance.

Oh, this is my favourite topic I'm a closet watcher of Extreme Makeover

Easy. Nose, boobs (a post-childbirth fixer-upper, I don't yearn for big knockers), tummy tuck (another repair job).

Can I ask for regular maintenance too? Weekly facial and manicure/pedicure, bikini waxes, massages?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The only thing I would do is have a breast reduction. So many girls are having augmentations to sizes that astound me...I'd be happy to be a nice perky B. The rest of it I can either live with OR work on myself.

Hopefully that's PG-13 enough for here.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'll take a new pair of eyes, thankyouverymuch.

Um, and since I'll already be 'out', a boob job would be nice (size C would be perfect).
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Can I ask for regular maintenance too? Weekly facial and manicure/pedicure, bikini waxes, massages?
    Oh yeah, add that to my list.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I definitely know what I want...flat abs, perfect vision, and a smaller nose. Getting rid of my overjet would be great too. So a tummy tuck, Lasik, a nose job, and some dental work would fit the bill.
    Gustav Holst was right!

I'd have LASIK eye surgery. And I'd get some new clothes and maybe a hair-cut. Okay, so I'm pretty happy with myself, A-cup breats and all

If we're talking fantasy here, I'd like to become a cyborg, I think it would be cool to have internet access through my brain. I'd also program the device to make me like excersise. And I'd be able to open all the doors in my apartment just by thinking it, since the device could send out a secret compination that electronic locks could pick up. The options are endless!

Most definately a boob job...reduction to a b or c would be wonderful. I would also have LASIK and liposuction.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

hmmm... personal makeover wish list:

i'd have a little lipo to just move things along a bit more quickly.
    i'd like perfect vision, but lasik still scares me.
    i'd love a ton of facials and microdermabrasion - just to smooth out the fine lines and bit of sun damage.

other than that, i'm ok with how things are.

Well, I have some kind of surgery paranoia, so everything drastic is out of question. Lasik would be nice, one eye at a time, since I am paranoid about that too If I could get a personal trainer I'd be happy. That could help to get rid of all the extra pounds I have collected in the past two years. (There is plenty of those.) I would think that (in my case) if I don't change my eating/excercise habits, surgery would not help for too long anyway.

One thing that really is "wrong" about me/my body. I have one "missing" tooth (buried in jawbone), and it would take over two years of extensive surgeries and treatments to fix it. Since it is not visible to other people (very few (if any) people notice it without me pointing it out), I don't think it's worth the trouble. I have lived with it for the past 20 years, so I don't see why I could not live with it the rest of my life.
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 04-12-2004 at 03:53 PM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast