+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your Personal Make-Over Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    Well, I have some kind of surgery paranoia, so everything drastic is out of question.
    I'm totally with ya on that!! The thought of drastic or multiple surgeries scares the bejeebies out of me.

I'd be perfectly happy to have a trainer and meal planner as well as a "What Not to Wear" type session and shopping spree. Other than that I would consider breast augmentation just to even things out and bring some perkiness...quite honestly even that freaks me out a bit, but it's about as far as I'd consider.

ETA...I forgot about the WhiteStrips...I've been using them for a couple of weeks now and can notice a difference. Granted, I do still drink my sodas and coffee, and do still smoke, but they do seem to work even for me.

on vacation
    This is a great idea for a thread, daddio.

If I could have anything done, I'd get my teeth fixed and lasik, that's it. Oh and maybe my nose fixed but it wouldn't be for cosmetic reasons, more allergy/sinus related stuff.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I had lipo about 7 years ago (too much junk in the trunk ) that I couldn't work off and I wwas very pleased with the results. BUT, be ready for the pain -- it was AWFUL.
    I hear ya! That's why I've never had it done. I've watched those shows on the learning channel where they actually show the surgery.....bbbbbbbblaaaaa... that was hard to watch, let alone how much it's got to hurt! More power to you Jewelsy! I don't think I could handle that pain.
    Yup, with donuts!!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I'll take a new pair of eyes, thankyouverymuch.

Um, and since I'll already be 'out', a boob job would be nice (size C would be perfect).
    I'll go with Jewels...my first not-so-cosmetic order would be new ears - or implanted hearing aids or any miracle the doctors could come up with to make me hear better. After that...hmmm....let's see - liposuction around the middle and thighs. Instant exercise results to give me definition in my upper arms and calves. Boob lift, after 50+ years and three kids, my boobs forgot where they belong . I would get a face or eye lift, lip enhancement, hair transplants to thicken up my very thin fine hair. And since I'm on a roll here - might as well ask for scar minimizing or removal (can they do that?) because I've had something like 45 major surgeries and I would like my feet done - so my toes would look nice in sandals. (I don't ask for much, do I?? ). Okay, after all of this was finished, I would need a new name because I would look nothing like Kaicee. Britney maybe?

ETA: I forgot the porcelain veneers...I think they make such a difference in the Extreme Makeover participants. I wish they weren't so darned expensive.
    Last edited by KaiCee; 04-12-2004 at 09:20 PM.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    I'll take the couple inches you're giving away JD. I'm only 5' 2".
    I will take a couple of those inches too! I measured 5' 1/2" in high school. Since we shrink with age...I don't allow anyone to measure me now. Suffice to say...I am nearly midget size
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

cool thread! As this is a wish list I can participate .. there is no way in hell that I would ever undergo any type of elective surgery.
    Lasik - I want perfect sight!
    Breast lift - put the suckers back where they belong!
    Lipo - on my far-too-junky trunk!
    Teeth whitening
    Permanent hair removal - legs and underarms.. and facial too (its not noticable but as it get older it will be and I'm waxing to beat the band right now)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

LOL..awesome thread idea! I'd get---
    Teeth fixed (absolutely number one)
    Lipo under the chin

And then a personal trainer and dietician for the rest of my life..... I need to lose a good amount of weight (I know this) but surgery isn't the way for that for me. Hell, I was a college cheerleader! LOL.... Just perhaps a personal trainer/dieteician sewed to my back to make me do what I don't want to.....

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    cool thread! As this is a wish list I can participate .. there is no way in hell that I would ever undergo any type of elective surgery.
    Lasik - I want perfect sight!
    Breast lift - put the suckers back where they belong!
    Lipo - on my far-too-junky trunk!
    Teeth whitening
    Permanent hair removal - legs and underarms.. and facial too (its not noticable but as it get older it will be and I'm waxing to beat the band right now)
    Duxxy you are not perfect--but you look like a real mom, and cool one at that. (And still look hot) You look really fun! *Can I come to your daycare?* lol And the prettiest mom on the block!

JD If I looked like you--I'd be sayin' Kid Rock likes me! And I have a feeling he will like you in the front row!!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    If I weren't so chicken about surgery AND had a lot of money to burn, I would want: lasik, lipo down south, breast aug to round them out, botox on my forehead, oh and a perma-tan if it were possible.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I had my breasts reduced two years ago. I went from a DD to a B. . . I love the results! My insurance company paid for it as it was causing me back/neck/shoulder pain and I couldn't exercise.

I would want:
    Laser hair removal on my arms
    Lipo on stomach and thighs

+ Reply to Thread