+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your Personal Make-Over Wish List

For those of you considering laser eye surgery, come to Canada to have it done, it's 1/4 of the cost, even counting your hotel and airfare. I think it's because of all the malpractice suits in the USA, or that surgeons are paid much better in the U.S. I've had many american friends come up here to have it done.

Easy.

Teeth-Capped or veneers or whatever they do to whiten and straigten them to "newscaster" teeth.

Lasik Eye surgery

Lipo around my love handles. Suck those suckers off!

Then a personal trainer for a year. I work out, but I just can't get over that personal motivation hump
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

All I would want is whiter teeth

I would have a boob job (lift) -pre children I was a hottie. I would have my scars removed from my face (YES! I picked at my face!) and I would have a little lypo on my mid section. But other than that, I'm pretty happy with me!
    Yup, with donuts!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I had lipo about 7 years ago (too much junk in the trunk ) that I couldn't work off and I wwas very pleased with the results. BUT, be ready for the pain -- it was AWFUL.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Lasik, boob job, and teeth whitening.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    All I would want is whiter teeth
    Have you tried the Crest Whitestrips AI?

I was lucky to get in on a Whitestrip study for tetracyclene stains (bluish-gray) for 3 months . They lightened my stains 3 1/2 shades and my teeth overall a whopping 7 shades!

It's been a year and my teeth are still really white. The whitening lasts longer if you avoid smoking, coffee and cola drinks. (All 3 avoided by RCM--Okay, I have a Dr Pepper every now and then )

I don't know about the premium strips (I'm guessing the gel has a stronger peroxide to them--They weren't on the market when I was doing the study.) But they really do work! Some of the people I was doing the study with had really horrible stains and had some AMAZING results. I don't recommend doing them for 3 months straight, but I would recommend doing a 14 day kit, skip 14 days, and then repeating with another kit. (I see coupons in the Sunday paper for $7.00 off all of the time. Keep an eye out for a sale and you could buy them for right around $20.)
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Oooo, I like this topic.

First - let me make a comment about "breast augmentation" - best thing I ever did. However I did wait until after I had my kids. I'm very thin (think Olive Oyl - that's what they called me in high school), and at least now my clothes fit, and I look like a woman. (I've heard some harsh stories, but I am very happy with my outcome.)

My wishes:

1. whiter teeth - and I have one little tooth that is crooked - no one can see it but me, but it makes me slightly less than perfect.
    2. I'd like to have my spare tire removed, but I suppose I could do that myself.
    3. I'd give away a couple of inches of my height. I'm not uncomfortable with my height, in fact it comes in handy at times, but it would be nice to not be the tallest one on the elevator, if only for a day. (I'm 5'11" - I'd love to try a 5'8" for a day)
    4. And as I look back on old pictures, I notice what beautiful skin I had. I still have nice skin (for my age, as my daughter puts it), but I'd like to get the elasticity back.

Otherwise, I think I'm okay.

I'll take the couple inches you're giving away JD. I'm only 5' 2".
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Have you tried the Crest Whitestrips AI?

I was lucky to get in on a Whitestrip study for tetracyclene stains (bluish-gray) for 3 months . They lightened my stains 3 1/2 shades and my teeth overall a whopping 7 shades!

It's been a year and my teeth are still really white. The whitening lasts longer if you avoid smoking, coffee and cola drinks. (All 3 avoided by RCM--Okay, I have a Dr Pepper every now and then )

I don't know about the premium strips (I'm guessing the gel has a stronger peroxide to them--They weren't on the market when I was doing the study.) But they really do work! Some of the people I was doing the study with had really horrible stains and had some AMAZING results. I don't recommend doing them for 3 months straight, but I would recommend doing a 14 day kit, skip 14 days, and then repeating with another kit. (I see coupons in the Sunday paper for $7.00 off all of the time. Keep an eye out for a sale and you could buy them for right around $20.)
    Thanks for the advice RCM! I will definetly try them out!

+ Reply to Thread