+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Your Personal Make-Over Wish List

I've been trying to figure out a way to have "natural" breast material donation. See, those of us who want to give some away can, and those who want some won't have to deal with those nasty silicone or saline bags (or whatever they use these days).

We wouldn't be putting anything unnatural in our bodies, the implants would look more natural and we'd be women helping women.

Could we be more altruistic?

We women always try to help each other out

I am spending way, way too much time in this thread...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    I'm with you SG, I would never get plastic surgery, unless it was absolutely necessary for survival.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I'm with you SG, I would never get plastic surgery, unless it was absolutely necessary for survival.
    I would get anything done that I felt I needed or wanted (if I had the money). I have a bone disease (not that big of a deal...it's not fatal or anything ) that has made it necessary for me to have so many major surgeries that I lost count. Add that to the three kids via c-section, various female repairs and removals, jaw surgery.....surgery is just no big deal to me. I figure, if the Good Lord wants to take me while under anesthesia - He has lots of opportunities to do it. Having surgery and waking up with boobs would be way cool. I usually just wake up with nausea and a scar.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I would get anything done that I felt I needed or wanted (if I had the money). I have a bone disease (not that big of a deal...it's not fatal or anything ) that has made it necessary for me to have so many major surgeries that I lost count. Add that to the three kids via c-section, various female repairs and removals, jaw surgery.....surgery is just no big deal to me. I figure, if the Good Lord wants to take me while under anesthesia - He has lots of opportunities to do it. Having surgery and waking up with boobs would be way cool. I usually just wake up with nausea and a scar.
    I love your outlook on life KaiCee. Your sense of humour and candor - even after all you have been through - is very humbling and very inspirational.

I love that you call your situation - which could take the spirit out of even the strongest warrior - "not a big deal".

People like you, that can persevere and continue on with a Que Sera Sera outlook - even in with so many challenges in life - are truly an inspiration to us all.

If I knew how to add the "clapping hands" to my post I would.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I've been trying to figure out a way to have "natural" breast material donation. See, those of us who want to give some away can, and those who want some won't have to deal with those nasty silicone or saline bags (or whatever they use these days).

We wouldn't be putting anything unnatural in our bodies, the implants would look more natural and we'd be women helping women.

Could we be more altruistic?
    I'd be afraid the "natural" additions would sag after a while, too. Then you'd just have bigger oranges hanging from socks on your chest. I'll stick with my silicone, thank you. Plus mine (not all are) under the pectoral muscle, so they aren't going anywhere.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Wow, Daddio...what a nice post!! Thank you I really appreciate the kind words.

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I love your outlook on life KaiCee. Your sense of humour and candor - even after all you have been through - is very humbling and very inspirational.

I love that you call your situation - which could take the spirit out of even the strongest warrior - "not a big deal".

People like you, that can persevere and continue on with a Que Sera Sera outlook - even in with so many challenges in life - are truly an inspiration to us all.

If I knew how to add the "clapping hands" to my post I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011