+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Your Personal Make-Over Wish List

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    My poor daughter has virtually no eyebrows. Not exactly sure why. People (strangers) even ask her about it and such - so I don't think it's necessarily vanity on her part, but more of a way to give her a natural look. She's very self-conscious about it, poor kid. I really hope we can get some nice results for her, we are aiming to get it done in July when she comes home to visit.

I'm surprised at the interest in this topic. I never would have realized how many people would consider having it done. Thanks for all the input!

I want belly liposuction sometimes. Or I would get that "Lap-Band" thing that controls how much food is in your stomach.

Or I could get off my butt and exercise.... :rolleyes

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

There are too many pages to read but I can tell you if I had enough money, I would get a boob job in a second. That is the part of my body that bothers me the most and breastfeeding 2 kids didn't help.

I had LASIK and it was the best thing I've ever done. I had to get it done or there was a good chance I would be blind.

While under the knife for my boobs, I'd get my nose done too, I was always bugged about that but my boobs bother me more.

$$$ can change a lot, that's for sure, but overall I am quite happy with myself and I have good self esteem and that's important.

That's the same stuff I wanted, Eva (we have eerily similar lives, today at least )...I say, our federal healthcare should cover at least the boob jobs for all moms who breastfeed
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    That's the same stuff I wanted, Eva (we have eerily similar lives, today at least )...I say, our federal healthcare should cover at least the boob jobs for all moms who breastfeed
    I'd vote for that referendum (sp?)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    eva and aj, if you ever need advice on boob jobs, please let me know. I'd be happy to discuss. I've had mine for almost 3 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    eva and aj, if you ever need advice on boob jobs, please let me know. I'd be happy to discuss. I've had mine for almost 3 years now.
    Thanks. I've read up alot about it, the only missing is the cash. I believe health care should cover boob jobs for A cup or smaller. I don't find it esthetic but rather necessary. If people are getting boob jobs just to have Pamela Anderson breasts, than yes they should pay but poor people like me who would take 1/4 of what most people have right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I'd vote for that referendum (sp?)
    I'd even go for a small tax increase if that's what it went to fund.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    I'd even go for a small tax increase if that's what it went to fund.
    Well, we finally found a way to unite the men of the country. Federal Boob tax.

Personally I would never have any plastic surgery because I'm terrifed of general anesthesia. Its scarier for me then the surgery itself. I would consider have Lasik, though. One eye has 20/20 but the other eye, not so much. It would be nice for them to match up again.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Anyone who's willing to contribute the AJ/Eva Fund for Breast Implants/Repair, please PM us, and feel free to send us your American dollars
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread