+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I laugh out loud when...

I laugh out loud when...

ok,my first attempt at a thread..

There are some things that just make me laugh out loud even when I am by myself. I thought about it today and for me lately it is that Toys R Us commercial w/the bunnies singing the "here comes Peter Cotton Tail" song.
    I just have to watch and laugh everytime it comes on.

Also, there is this cardinal that keeps attacking itself in the window, all day just thunk, thunk, I think he has really hurt his brain by now. But, I just laugh at him everytime he hits the window. I do wish I could find some way to get him to stop! I have tried everything from a fake owl, a twirly flag thing and nothing he just hates his reflection! Ok so what makes you laugh?

I can say I laughed out loud when I read your post about the cardinal~lol

I laugh out loud whenever someone is able to make me laugh, usually on TV. Ellen Degeneres makes me laugh alot, she's funny. (Kelly Ripa too)

This is gonna sound awful,but for some reason when I see an ice skater on television fall, I just about pee myself laughing.. I know,I know, but I just can't help it..

There is also a commercial that makes me laugh everytime I see it. I think it's about Chevrolets, not sure. Five guys are in the car. Three in the back seat, of course. The radio is on and the guy in the middle is singing along. I think the song is "You Make Me Feel Like A Woman" The other guys have the most priceless expressions on their faces. One guy is a big, black man and he is so funny. You know he would rather be ANYWHERE else.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    There is also a commercial that makes me laugh everytime I see it. I think it's about Chevrolets, not sure. Five guys are in the car. Three in the back seat, of course. The radio is on and the guy in the middle is singing along. I think the song is "You Make Me Feel Like A Woman" The other guys have the most priceless expressions on their faces. One guy is a big, black man and he is so funny. You know he would rather be ANYWHERE else.
    I know the one you are talking about. It is a riot!

Yep , yep what is so great about that one is the guy singing is completely oblivious to the others he is just belting it out having a grand time!

I am also on the floor when the one with the office supply guy "rubber band man" comes on!

We have discovered a new show here too on the SPIKE network extreme eliminations. I about spit stuff out of my nose on that show. The best part is listening to the guys commentating in English making up what the folks in Taiwan are saying.

Scrubs is one of only a verrry few shows that make me laugh out loud. MBFOF did that too. Other than that, I don't think there is many comedies on TV thay make me laugh out like that. Besides TV there are many things that make me laugh, too much to list really. I usually can find humor in anything.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Scrubs is one of only a verrry few shows that make me laugh out loud. MBFOF did that too. Other than that, I don't think there is many comedies on TV thay make me laugh out like that. Besides TV there are many things that make me laugh, too much to list really. I usually can find humor in anything.
    I have the same thing with Scrubs. Since you're from Canada, have you seen "Corner Gas"? I can also laugh aloud at that show.

My husband does a dead on imitation of Billy Bob Thorton in "Slingblade"...face and voice and everything. It slays me, and even when he does it in public, I'm usually half embarassed and half laughing.
    Also, my three year old darling-cute-little-blond-ringletted daughter sings like Gollum "the rock and pool..etc." It also cracks me up.

MXE makes me laugh out loud.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I LOVE ellen! Never miss her. She's also a dancing fool!

My oldest daughter is sooo funny, she makes me pee my pants. She had me laughing so hard one day when we were taking a walk that I fell to my knees on the concrete and couldn't get up, still laughing, she had to help me up. She was 16. (then I grounded her for a month)

Of course everything Bailee does makes me laugh.

So many people on the fort make me laugh - I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm crazy, sitting over here by myself laughing out loud. (I usually mute the tv)

(side note: I love how Ellen is so open about her age - 46. That makes me more comfortable with my own.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast