+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I laugh out loud when...

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    In the older part of Vancouver there is a store I guess owned by Chinese people called "Wang On Blinds" I was going to a football game with a friend and we saw this and couldn't stop laughing.
    That is tooo funny. I'd have to take a picture of that, and frame it.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I laugh out loud when:
    POLL - Is john too overbearing and hurting this site's open exchange?
    stupid people *attempts* to go against every single member on this site.
    .but fails miserably making him a laughing stock

FORT Fan

I was really

I laugh out loud like crazy when I hide behind a door and wait till my husband comes in so I can scare him and he jumps like a 6 year old girl. Now THAT is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I laugh out loud like crazy when I hide behind a door and wait till my husband comes in so I can scare him and he jumps like a 6 year old girl. Now THAT is funny!
    Now that's funny.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I was browsing the web when I came across this pop-up: "Download your favorite screen saver." Guess whose face they had on? Paris Hilton.

The Three Stooges-- now THAT makes me laugh! And this thread is cracking me up-- my cats officially think I'm nuts. (Okay, they thought that before-- it's just been see-mented in thier minds now.)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    *bump*

I laughed so hard yesterday I had to dig up this thread. I saw the most crazy, obscure thing I have ever seen and once I realized what it was, I didn't know if I should be laughing or feel insulted (but I laughed).

Let me preface by saying, I'm in Texas and although I hate stereotypes, this one just about qualifies for one. I was driving behind a pick up truck and they had a trailer hitch thingie. I saw something dangling underneath. It was two rounded things hanging in what appeared to be a long stocking sack-like sling. Upon closer inspection, I realized what it was supposed to be. Especially touching were the bullhorns mounted to the front of this person's truck.

I tried to fish my digital camera out of my purse without wrecking but unfortunately, another car cut in front of me and the bull on wheels was never to be seen again. Let me just say, this person had a lot of balls.

A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I think the funniest thing I have ever seen happened when I was still in the restaurant business. It was Easter Sunday morning and very slow. We had a
    massive flock of seagulls sitting out in the parking lot. One of the managers went outside to sweep out the dumpster cage. We convinced him to take some uncooked rice out with him to give to the birds. When he got out to the parking lot with the broom, he walked right in the center of the seagulls (they didn't even budge). He threw the rice in the air and that is when the birds came to and started flying over and around him and pecking at him in their haste to get the rice. A bunch of us were sitting inside watching through the window as our manager screamed like a girl, started swinging the broom at the birds and ran for the door like he was being shot at. I still laugh just thinking about it.

Recently, I was watching the $1,000,000+ Jeopardy champ Ken Jennings when the show was in the process of taking their first break and Alex is recapping the scores. He reads off Ken's score and then when he looks over at the other contestants (they both have "0") he begins laughing while still pointing at them.

Oh God, I saw stars I was laughing so hard.

+ Reply to Thread