+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I laugh out loud when...

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    When the others mentioned the birds, it made me laugh. I was remembering something that happened a few years ago. My house has big windows and the living room and dining room are both built so that you can see all the way from front yard to back yard, through the house. Birds don't realize that they can't go that route, so we have many smashes each year. When my older grandson was little I kept him all the time. One day a bird smashed and then fell out on the deck. The kid saw it and was upset. He kept asking if the bird was dead and I said no that he was just asleep. I had full intentions of waiting till the kid took his nap, then going out and kicking the bird off the deck. We looked out and there was that bird, drunkenly getting to his feet and staggering across the deck with one wing at a crazy angle. I know this is so sick, but I'm sitting here giggling and I remember how it looked. I quickly got the kid interested in something else, about to burst from holding my laughter. After a while I looked and the bird was gone. Dont tell me how mean this is. I already know, still think it's funny too.

Now that made me laugh right out loud!! It reminded me of one time I hit a golf ball down this long long fairway and there was a small hill that my ball went over and apparently hit a goose that was near the water hazard right over the hill. Well I thought I had killed it when I came up, so I got my ball and got out of there, then when we came back down the next stretch it was wobbling around and it just cracked us all up and now I think about it whenever I play that course or drive by that hole. Soooooooooo funny to see a drunk bird!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    The funniest thing I've seen in a while is Adam Mesh on Average Joe doing that little... thing when the golf cart sank. It's really funny...and someone has posted a clip of it on their website so I've looked at it like 40 times today...and laughed every time.Biggest. Dork. Ever.
    Hahaha...BamaFabulous, thanks for that link. I missed it before. That dance cracks me up. I spent about 10 minutes playing with the little setting under the clip...making Adam go back and forth...I had him looking like Michael Jackson dancing Giggled like crazy...my dog thinks I'm nuts now
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by otter
    Now that made me laugh right out loud!! It reminded me of one time I hit a golf ball down this long long fairway and there was a small hill that my ball went over and apparently hit a goose that was near the water hazard right over the hill. Well I thought I had killed it when I came up, so I got my ball and got out of there, then when we came back down the next stretch it was wobbling around and it just cracked us all up and now I think about it whenever I play that course or drive by that hole. Soooooooooo funny to see a drunk bird!
    Getting smacked in the head is not called being Drunk, thats called major concussion.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

You guys are reminding me of some things. I was golfing with a few friends of mine, one was walking by this lake to his golfball and there were about 20 geese just sitting there. All of the sudden this huge one came running at my buddy, wings full out and started pecking his legs. He was running away with his legs flailing in front of him. I fell on the ground laughing so hard, it hurt and I was bawling.

Then speakin of laughin when someone gets hurt, today I was playing hockey and a friend of mine and me were playing keep away with the puck. He kept hackin me so when he was right in front of a wide open net about to score I stuck my stick in front of his skates and he got his feet stopped and crashed to the ground and missed the net. About 20 people were laughing at him while I skated away with a big smirk on my face. He got me back though with a slash on my knee that has had me limping all day.

Quote Originally Posted by otter
    How sad!
    Last edited by Zaaam; 04-08-2004 at 02:38 PM.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

FORT Fan
    "Wang On Blinds"

Corny parts in movies make me crack up, too. For some reason, when Sam in "The Lord of the Rings" says all chocked up as usual, "Well, I can't carry it for you, Master Frodo, but I can carry you..." well, I laughed aloud. My best friend elbowed me so hard, but I couldn't help it.

As most of you know, I am old. My dad was in WW1. A buddy of his came to live with us when I was about 15. It was Dad, my older brother, Mr. Bob and me. Mr. Bob got sick and died. We went to his funeral and all his old war buddies came in wearing their moth eaten uniforms and house shoes. It was not a long funeral, but the old guys couldn't stay awake. They dropped off, one by one. There was such a chorus of snores my brother and I got the giggles. We could not stop. I don't know why my dad got so mad at us. We were the only three left awake besides the Minister. We really got reamed out when we got home. That was about 50 years ago. I still laugh when I think of it.

Snoring is really funny - especially when you're a kid.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    As most of you know, I am old.
    Oh Muduh stop playing the "I'm old card"
    It makes me feel bad, cuz you seem to be so much fun!

You may be old, but you've got that piss and vinegar attitude that is very refreshing. I enjoy reading your posts and am really glad that you jumped into the fray. Please keep 'em coming (and if you'd like to adopt a 30 something year old with a really cute 9 year old ) .......
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Well heck yeah JG. Just come on down (over, up whatever) and we'll just add you and the kid to the mix. Hey I am fun. Cute too.

+ Reply to Thread