+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I laugh out loud when...

I laugh out loud when I hear Maveno fart

lolololo...j/k
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Hmmm... now THAT'S funny.

Since we're gettin' personal here...how about....this...

I LOL when I'm quietly watching television and I hear SNORING going on and when I look over at Zaaam...she's snoring with her mouth WIDE OPEN and drool coming out.
    No lie.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    The drugstore in my husband's home town is called "Riverton Remedies"...and I nearly died laughing when I first saw it.
    I don't know the name of the place but the drugstore down the street from my parents house has "get your drugs here" on their sign out front.

I grin every time I see it.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I don't know the name of the place but the drugstore down the street from my parents house has "get your drugs here" on their sign out front.

I grin every time I see it.
    In the older part of Vancouver there is a store I guess owned by Chinese people called "Wang On Blinds" I was going to a football game with a friend and we saw this and couldn't stop laughing.

There is also a meat packaging plant in a small town called Beacher. It is called Beacher Meat! No kidding...

on vacation
    I laugh out loud at the old episodes of Friends. Especially like where Monica is fat, etc. That show is way past my age group tolerance but for some reason it always makes me laugh.

I also laugh out loud whenever America's Funniest Video's ever does a cat(s) clip. Seeing the stupid things cats do always makes me laugh. I love it when they do sledding clips too.

Also this is really bad but I always laugh when my son and I argue. You have to know our relationship (he was born on my birthday and we are very close) but we never really have cross words but always call each other names. It's sick but it never stops making me laugh to the point of hiccups.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    Also this is really bad but I always laugh when my son and I argue. You have to know our relationship (he was born on my birthday and we are very close) but we never really have cross words but always call each other names. It's sick but it never stops making me laugh to the point of hiccups.
    I do that to, DreamingBlond! I used to get mad at my kids when they were in their teens....and they would start giggling, which would make me crack up and pretty soon we were all laughing out loud. They claim that they laugh at me because it looks funny when I get mad (because I am little...shorter than they were at age 9 or 10 and weigh just a little over 100 lbs). Anyway, I usually was steaming at something silly like "why didn't you do the dishes?"...which in the long run, never mattered. It was far more memorable to get the giggles with my kids
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

When the others mentioned the birds, it made me laugh. I was remembering something that happened a few years ago. My house has big windows and the living room and dining room are both built so that you can see all the way from front yard to back yard, through the house. Birds don't realize that they can't go that route, so we have many smashes each year. When my older grandson was little I kept him all the time. One day a bird smashed and then fell out on the deck. The kid saw it and was upset. He kept asking if the bird was dead and I said no that he was just asleep. I had full intentions of waiting till the kid took his nap, then going out and kicking the bird off the deck. We looked out and there was that bird, drunkenly getting to his feet and staggering across the deck with one wing at a crazy angle. I know this is so sick, but I'm sitting here giggling and I remember how it looked. I quickly got the kid interested in something else, about to burst from holding my laughter. After a while I looked and the bird was gone. Dont tell me how mean this is. I already know, still think it's funny too.

When I was a kid I lived in a small town. Back then Drug Stores delivered. There was a pharmacy owned by the Hugg's. Their sign said "Hugg the Druggist and Kiss the Delivery Boy."

FORT Fogey
    Duxxy- I laugh my ass off when people fall down or get hurt. One time my friend tripped down some steps and broke her sandals and skinned her knee and I busted out laughing.. she was a bit mad at me for a while Also, that same friend once got hit in the face with a soccer ball and she got a black eye and while I was comforting her, I was laughing inside. I'm a terrible person.

+ Reply to Thread