+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: I laugh out loud when...

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    So many people on the fort make me laugh - I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm crazy, sitting over here by myself laughing out loud. (I usually mute the tv)

So many people and posts here on the FORT make me laugh. Deep belly laughs. Laughs that cause choking.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    The funniest thing I've seen in a while is Adam Mesh on Average Joe doing that little... thing when the golf cart sank. It's really funny...and someone has posted a clip of it on their website so I've looked at it like 40 times today...and laughed every time.
    Biggest. Dork. Ever.
    www.dicksonvideo.com/media/freak-dancer.mov

oh and otter, your bird's self mutilation (learned that phrase on Real World tonight :rolleyes) is nothing....there's this bird who lives in a tree right outside my bedroom window and the little bastard sings all day and all night. It's 11:30 p.m. right now and he is whistling and chirping non-stop...this happens every night. I would just love for him to throw himself up against my window just one good time.........
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by shusie
    Since you're from Canada, have you seen "Corner Gas"? I can also laugh aloud at that show.
    I'm with you shusie. Corner Gas makes me laugh harder than anything else right now.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I LOVE ellen! Never miss her. She's also a dancing fool!

(side note: I love how Ellen is so open about her age - 46. That makes me more comfortable with my own.)
    I just remembered Ellen's HBO special....she made me laugh out loud. Her jokes were funny, of course...but there was this part that she laughed...and laughed more...and more. I was just giggling away here.

I also get a lot of FoRT giggles when I read the posts and the recaps (love those recaps...Thank you FoRT writers!!).

In real life, I laugh with my grandkids...and sometimes with my kids. Other than that, my life is kind of in a sucky place right now...so I don't get to laugh too often. But...this too shall pass....

And in the meantime, I get the giggles when I log on to FoRT
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    I laugh out loud when I watch
    The Simpsons (More recent ones are funnier)
    Crappy singers on American Idol
    Family Guy
    Southpark (YES YES YES I LAUGH LIKE HELL HERE)
    When I watch Dude, where's my car?
    When I read funny posts made here
    many things make me laugh...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I laughed out loud yesterday when I read that William Hung has more hits on the charts right now than Britney Spears.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I'm so bad ... I laugh when people fall down. It's not a mean malicious act, its a gut reaction to stress.. I laugh when I get hurt too

I laughed my butt off at Wonderfalls .. but dumbass Fox cancelled it (of course) and I when my husband does his impression of ALF 'Yo, Willy', sings the wrong lyrics to songs (purposely) and never takes the first parking space he sees (I swear its OCD)
    Corner Gas is hysterical.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Damn, I have GOT to try and watch Corner Gas.

I'll echo Bama, JD & KaiCee - I laughed out loud watching Adam's spaz dance, and I always laugh when I see Ellen's dance after her monologue.

and sometimes I laugh watching America's Funniest Home Videos...but don't tell anyone
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm with you shusie. Corner Gas makes me laugh harder than anything else right now.

There is a drug store in Springfield Il called "IDEAL DRUGS" Every time I pass by it I laugh my butt off...

The drugstore in my husband's home town is called "Riverton Remedies"...and I nearly died laughing when I first saw it.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread