+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: FORT Anniversaries

Re: FORT Anniversaries

Thanks for the info Cootie - I actually found my first post WAS on 8/31/2004 in the Trading Spouses thread - not the animal lovers.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;1029326;
    As for her demanding a consultation with a lawyer about Jay's decisions about their money?

I liked Justin's decisions about the Cooke money. As for Jay's decisions about the Levine money? Oh well, he is a dear, dear man and I really feel that he at least tried to put some thought and consideration into what he decided.

Brandi, Hunter and Cole Cooke? dont deserve Jay. And yes I agree he is a dear dear man and tried, but I really don't think he has a clue about sums of money that large. Maybe the Levines would be able to get it to manageable /reasonable amounts for what Jay intended and use the rest as they please.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Thanks Cootie!!!!!

Originally Posted by GuardianAngel June 21, 2008!

Hi Everyone....I'm running Windows XP on my home computer..and for some reason all of a sudden I'm getting an error message when I try to open email in my Outlook Express...the message is "unable to open address book"..there isn't an error number or any other information..I can open Outlook..messages download however I can't open the email...I've never seen that before...I've been searching for some answers...any thoughts would be greatly appreciated...Thanks
    I never did fix that problem.

ETA Those were the days when I wanted to be a computer geek, and not a Reality TV sleuther. Thanks alot FORT.

I missed my two year anniversary on June 8th, but for my 3000 post!!!

Two years later, and alot of faceless friends, that have shared so much of their lives, ideas, and suggestions.

Thanks to all!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Happy 2nd Fort Anniversary, GuardianAngel.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3910281;
    It's hard to believe it was 7 years ago today that that I made my first post on FORT during the AI2 finale. It took me a couple of weeks after joining to get up enough nerve to post. It still cracks me up to read my first post. I had never posted on or been a member of any message board. What a dork.
    Well, today I join you in the seven year club, Unk. Its insane to think its been that long. I don't have the time to spend on here that I once did, but FORT will always be special to me. It kept me from going crazy when I was taking care of a baby that never slept, it gave me a place to vent about my favorite tv shows, and through it I met lifelong friends. Happy Anniversary to me and long live FORT!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Who would of thunk ranting about Paradise Hotel could end up having such an impact on our lives?

Happy anniversary Stargazer! I still quote your sig. line all the time.
    Count your blessings!

Happy anniversary, Star. I have a few months before I hit my 7 year mark (Joe Millionaire II brought me here). You're right about the friends and good times. I miss those party threads and all night postings.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Happy Anniversary Stargazer!!!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4016881;
    Who would of thunk ranting about Paradise Hotel could end up having such an impact on our lives?
    Paul and I heard the Paradise Hotel theme song just a day or two ago on the radio. We kind of laughed about how much impact such a crazy show had on us.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread