+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: FORT Anniversaries

Wow, 2 years for me today!
    Happy anniversary to everyone else too - I know a lot of people joined right about then with the finales of Survivor and AI.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Way to go, brusch! I just realized my two-year was on 5/6 and I missed it. What a long, strange trip its been.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Happy Anniversary Everybody!!!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL!!! (Well, to all that had an anniversary, that is...)

I'm sad I missed my two-year anniversary (who knew I had been her so long?) That's a long time to be a regular at a website. Now, if I could just venture out of the Fun & Games blackhole I got sucked into, I could get back to actually talking about the shows.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY brusch & OTiS!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

2 years ago today I joined FORT. I didn't post for another week though. It was AI 2 finals night. My first post.

Since I've been lurking here all season long, I can at least post on the final night. I believe Clay will pull it off but I am a K-Lo fan all the way. My daughter has been pulling for Ruben all the way. We have had many "discussions" over this for the past few weeks. I have had Ruben as my pick after Kimberley L. and my daughter can't understand why I think Clay will win. It has been a very good contest compared to last year.
    Aww, so many posts ago. Look at that sweet innocence. *wipes tear from cheek*

Happy Anniversary Unk!

FORT Fogey
    Happy Anniversary to you, Unk, and also to all the others who've had an anniversary lately!!!

Premium Member
    Happy Anniversary Unk.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Woo-Hoo -- Lots of special anniversaries!

brusch -- I don't see you online much, but I ALWAYS love seeing your little puppy in the music thread.

Otis with the Most-ist -- you're the best, my wee snarky buddy. Can't wait till we can laugh *non-stop* again at the next Fortcon.

Unk -- you are one of my closest friends here and this place wouldn't be the same without you. Oh, and will you hold my lipstick again at Fortcon2?

"Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread