Hi all...I wanted to stop by and wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy, Safe New Year. I was also wondering....
1) What resolutions are you making for the upcoming New Year?
2) Which do you think you'll keep?
3) Which have you been making EVERY DAMN YEAR...and yet you never suceed?
1) Study Hard, Save Money, Moisturize Daily, Stop Smoking
2) Study Hard, Save Money
3) Stop Smoking (hopefully this year), Moisturize Daily...( God it's such a pain...I have addictive personality type...why can't I jones for this on????)
Rosh,, moisturize it works I have been doing it since I was 13 every day! just make it the first part of your makeup,,
hmmmmmm I am going to keep my car clean!!!
(1) Reduce my cell phone bills, exercise at least 4 times a week
(2) reduce my cell phone bills
(3) Exercise at least 4 times a week
Really need to work on my colossal bills =)
I had 'exercise' on my list for the last 3 years. And no, I still have not got around to doing it :stressed
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.