+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Great Gifts We Got!

I got a GORGEOUS aquamarine and diamond ring from my hubby! I got a lot of gift certificates since my family is so far away, but the best part this year was watching my nearly-two year old open all of his gifts! "WooooooooW", nothing tops that sound!

He has been playing non-stop with his toy kitchen (yes I got my son a toy kitchen, I'm a huge Bobby Flay fan and I'm grooming my boy to cook! LOL )

He also got one of those battery powered ATV's, we had to hide it when its too chilly for outside!

Kids make Christmas so special!! Adorable grandkids Unc!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Looks like everyone got some very nice gifts this year :-) I'm very happy with Santa this year as well. My husband got me a very very nice leather jacket. I'm really excited about it, I rarely find jackets that I simply "must have" & in addition to that... I rarely spend that much money on myself in order to get a "must have" jacket. This one I walked by at Lane Bryant's and when my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas I pulled him right along to show him .... and hoped he wouldn't faint at the price tag

It's the nicest jacket I've ever owned & I'm so excited

I also got LOTR trilogy dvd set (Which I had no idea was even out yet!) & Sex & the city season 2, a KitchenAid (finally my kitchen is complete!) & lots of other goodies But the jacket was the best....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I received some great gifts, including the Star Wars trilogy, Indiana Jones trilogy, and Spider-Man 2 DVD's I had wanted.

The best gift of all, though, is my gift for today: An honest-to-goodness day off with no professional work and no work around the house to do whatever I want: watch my movies, play my games or browse the FoRT.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I got an IPOD MINI!
    Me three! It's so cool!!!

Besides that, I got clothes, a lava lamp, a couple video games, candy, and The Lion King trilogy boxed set.

Money. That way I can buy myself my own great gifts
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Drain my brain.
    The book "Sex And The City: Kiss & Tell."

An NES & super fun games to go along with it.
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    Me three! It's so cool!!!
    Me, four. I got an IPOD MINI, too! Mr. Rose even had it engraved....I was not expecting that at all.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Unk, your grandkids are cute You look so happy in that pic

My hubby gave me three Dario Argento DVDs that I wanted. Suspiria, Inferno and Deep Red. and I got TIVO!!!!

Plus we are 10 weeks away from having a baby..and thats the best present ever!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Hope the last weeks go smoothly, Tallulah.

Unk, you're such a softie. Cute grandkids.

I got so many great gifts, I feel bad naming just a few...The Return of the King extended DVD set, a night table and a bunch of games among them.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Thanks! Ciara loved her guitar. She knows the words to "Smelly Cat". She loves Phoebe and wants to be a country singer.
    Smelly cat...Smeeeellly cat.....

+ Reply to Thread