+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Great Gifts We Got!

Don't you love, but hate that feeling ADK?

AIW!

Its like I want to know but I don't want to know, you know

(Have yourself a very merry little Christmas, by the way :santasmil)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

ADK, you are too cute.....you sound like a little kid.

A loooong time ago, the suspense got so bad for me I had a girlfriend open a present to me from my boyfriend at the time, and then I guessed until eventually I guessed what it was. When the time came to really open presents, I had to pretend I was surprised and thrilled, and I don't think I won any Oscars. :rolleyes. I've never peeked since.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

roseskid *hands belated Oscar statuette to her* I was actually grilling Em on what it was - but she wouldn't give up anything

We opened our gifts to each other last night. It was NOT what I was expecting/hoping for BUT I got brand new Blizzard X-Sprit 3 skis, bindings, poles and top of the line Technica Icon XR custom fitted boots (I have to go have them fitted) so we can all ski together (Em's getting lessons for her birthday the first week of January) and I'm so excited (and frankly, relieved to finally know what was in the box)

:rudolph
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Great gift, ADK! I can see you swooshing down those snow peaks already. Sounds like it will be a great way to spend time with Em and your man.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I got a $100 gift certificate to Best Buy from my employer and I'm so excited because it's going to go towards my dream item - a TIVO!!!

I just exchanged presents with my dad. He gave me a certificate for 8 tickets to any baseball game next season! I am so excited...I will be first in line in March to trade it in for tickets!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

This Christmas I've received a 40GB iPod, new opera glasses, and a pair of red Anna Sui gloves. My mom also brought us an antique opium pipe back from Vietnam - very cool. And someone here sent me exclusive high-res pictures of Ann.

This Christmas for me, was the best one we've ever had.

We never had any of those video game systems at my house because we, well, couldn't really afford one. My uncle brought it up to us, and I couldn't believe what it was. A brand new Xbox.

Since we've been snowed in all day, the only thing my brother and i has done is play xbox. (besides going to the fort )
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    And someone here sent me exclusive high-res pictures of Ann.
    Now THAT is a good present.

I got an iPod as well, and couldn't help laughing when I opened up the Donald Trump boardgame.

+ Reply to Thread