+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Great Gifts We Got!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Good grief, Sher - your BF is awesome!

And the best part is that he actually convinced you that the new home theater was for you! Clearly, the man has powers I must learn to master.

Jeez... for a new TV and home theatre I would be happy to take on a boyfriend!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

wayner and bill

oh don't think i was fooled into believing that all that was for me! but hey... i get to reap the benefits as well! he is awesome! and let me tell you.... watching Lord of the Rings: FOTR this weekend on the new tv with surround sound was AWESOME!

Surround sound

Let's put it this way: my fil says that there's something in the genetic makeup of the women in our family - if we can hear the TV, then it's too loud. The 12" subwoofer in our family room is about to die of boredom!

The last time my wife was out of town I had Twister blasting so loud that when an animal flew across the screen it wasn't a cow, but one of our cats. Don't tell Mrs. Wayner.

JR.
    That's too bad Wayner, you should've had her sign a pre-nup with a surround sound clause.

I'm gonna be going to New Jersey for a Bar Mitzvah this weekend. Then, I'm going back up a week later and staying until the 3rd of January. So, my parents decided to let me enjoy my gift a little before I left. They gave a Playstation 2 with James Bond 007: Nightfire. Great game...excellent graphics too!

Good one, JR! What on Earth was I thinking?!!! :And honey, if you love me, you'll let me have a 60" plasma screen TV. Just sign here."

Gotta love surround sound.

My daughter got me a Yankee Candle that smells like fresh eucalyptus plant. Don't tell her I know!

My husband took his birthday money and his christmas money from his parents and bought a Playstation 2 for the family. The kids love it, I haven't used it yet, guess I need to rent a dvd and check this out.

Love those Yankee Candles Clarabella.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread