...okay maybe not the CIA, but how about 5 interesting things most people at FORT don't know about you?
1. My first semester of college I had a 3.95 GPA. My second semester I flunked out.
2. When I was 16 I was the Eastern United States Trick water skiing champion.
3. I'm quite the goofball. When I was in college I convinced my dorm mates that I would spontaneously “moo” in the middle of speaking, without knowing it. They honestly believed me.
4. My paternal grandmother lived to 100. My paternal grandfather was a carpenter who worked on the White House occasionally.
5. A friend and I once outran the cops by taking a short cut and driving across a golf course. (I won't tell you why we were being chased.)