+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things only the CIA knows about you

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar

Five things only the CIA knows about you

...okay maybe not the CIA, but how about 5 interesting things most people at FORT don't know about you?

1. My first semester of college I had a 3.95 GPA. My second semester I flunked out.

2. When I was 16 I was the Eastern United States Trick water skiing champion.

3. I'm quite the goofball. When I was in college I convinced my dorm mates that I would spontaneously “moo” in the middle of speaking, without knowing it. They honestly believed me.

4. My paternal grandmother lived to 100. My paternal grandfather was a carpenter who worked on the White House occasionally.

5. A friend and I once outran the cops by taking a short cut and driving across a golf course. (I won't tell you why we were being chased.)
    I support the right to arm bears.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    5. A friend and I once outran the cops by taking a short cut and driving across a golf course. (I won't tell you why we were being chased.)
    Um, yeah you *will* tell us why. :nono

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Good thread idea (and remind me to prod you later about the golf course incident)!!! So, does this mean we'll have to go into the witness protection program for revealing our secrets?

1) When I was 16, I wrecked my first car by swerving around while I was swatting at a bug that had flown in the window. Had major underside damage to my wheels and axles because I jumped over two curbs.

2) I graduated early from a magnet HS (for Art) and had a 4 yr scholarship to study Art in college and have never to this day, used my education for anything remotely connected to Art.

3) I was in a beauty pageant (yeah okay-don't laugh or roll your eyes, I really did do it for the scholarship money but what a disaster it was)

4) I've never inhaled.

5) Since it is Spring Break, I once drank too many Long Island Iced Teas back in the college days (had no idea how strong they were) and ended up blacking out and having to be carried home by my boyfriend. I must have thrown up right outside my front door to my 2nd floor apartment because the next day, the person below me had made a sign out of a brown paper bag and laid it on her door step (to cover up the mess I had made) and it said "Don't Mess With Texas Apartment #5".
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    3) I was in a beauty pageant (yeah okay-don't laugh or roll your eyes, I really did do it for the scholarship money but what a disaster it was)
    I'm sorry, but

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    4) I've never inhaled.
    Interestingly, this is somehow related to my #5.

Stuff I never tell anyone, right? #3 not even my husband knows.

1. I have cheated once in a test. This was on 5th grade, plant recognition. I could not remember name of one weed, and some mysterious force made me peek the answer from my neighbor... I felt horrible and have never even thought about cheating again.

2. Not cigarette has ever touched my lips.

3. The alcohol related incidents from College times... No soul knows the following, just too embarrassing. During one big national party day I had so much Champagne, that I made it to downtown Pizza Hut ladies' room but not to potty. Well, lucky me had for some odd reason another pair of pants in my backpack. *Thank the lucky stars* My friends questioned me about changing the clothes... Can't remember what I lied to them...

4. Since I am on the roll... I did drink a "tad" too much rum on my 22nd (I think) birthday party. I was able to walk home, but had to beg my bf (now husband) to carry me to bedroom from bathroom. I could not get to my legs after throwing up, nor did I have sense of direction. That was one of the most humiliating moments of my life, and someone remembers to remind me of that regularly. Never been wasted like that again.

5. I almost got married to the guy I dated before my husband. Thankfully I came to my senses before it was too late. (And met my husband about a month after breaking up with this "former fiance")
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 03-19-2004 at 05:30 PM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Interesting thread idea... hmm... well, most of y'all already know this, but...

1. I'm a freshman in high school

2. My mom's a newscaster

3. I almost got kicked out of a mall for loitering (oops )

4. I almost killed my friends one time when I was driving a John Deere lawnmower (oops again )

5. Ronald Dahl's 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' scarred my mind for 3 months

Sorry that those we're pretty bad, but I'm just so... boring

I don't know if I can think of 5. Hmm......let's see

1. I've never smoked pot or tried any sort of drugs and it seems really hard for people to believe for some reason. (I'm 29 btw)

2. I once got really drunk, slept at a friends house and didn't remember how I got there.

3. When I used to work at a pet shop, I stole things for my dogs, but that's cuz the people I worked for were a$$holes.

4. I used to go to the same clubs athletes would go to (when I was younger) and I would stand around near them, act as if I had no clue who they were when they'd start talking to me etc...~lol

still trying to think of #5. I'll get back to ya if I can think of one.

I'd prefer that the CIA hold on to my secrets...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I have no secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I have no secrets
    I refer you to your earlier post...
    Um, yeah you *will* tell us....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast