+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things only the CIA knows about you

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSi
    I am a member of the Greek National Honor Society (or whatever it's called) ESP (Epsilon Sigma Phi) So i got a shirt made, and everyone thinks i was in a frat, while all the time i was a freaking dork and a half.
    That rocks!

I've had 24 jobs in about 15 years.
    I support the right to arm bears.

8. I need to sleep with socks on. No matter how hot it is outside.

FORT Fogey
    I thought of #6...

My fourth grade teacher wanted me expelled from school, and she said as much to me and my mother one day after school.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I thought of #6...

My fourth grade teacher wanted me expelled from school, and she said as much to me and my mother one day after school.
    In fourth grade?? You couldn't have been that bad in fourth grade!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey
    I was pretty awful, but worse was my teacher... even my mom said (after I finished grade 4) that she was a terrible teacher with an awful attitude. She was the reason I decided to become a teacher... cause I didn't want any more screwed up kids like me coming out of the school system

She was only at my school for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I thought of #6...

I have a similar story, although yours is better, I was not quite expelled from school. We had a library just down the street, and I used to go there almost daily. I read a lot, 2-3 books a day, from 2nd to 6th grade all I did was reading. The librarian got mad at me never remembering to return the books. Usually it was my mother who dragged couple shopping bags full of them every few weeks back to library. So the librarian "expelled" me from the library. (And if this does not qualify me for a major nerd I don't know what does )
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Fogey
    I never did get expelled just to clarify... I was suspended many a time later in life... mostly for being late to school numerous times, and a few times because I would chew gum, then I would be asked to spit it out, and then I would put another piece in...

Another thing is that I was involved in the Student Council at my High School for many years, including a Social Rep (meaning I worked on organizing dances) I never want to go to another dance in my life... that was aggravating.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I have a similar story, although yours is better, I was not quite expelled from school. We had a library just down the street, and I used to go there almost daily. I read a lot, 2-3 books a day, from 2nd to 6th grade all I did was reading. The librarian got mad at me never remembering to return the books. Usually it was my mother who dragged couple shopping bags full of them every few weeks back to library. So the librarian "expelled" me from the library. (And if this does not qualify me for a major nerd I don't know what does )
    Some people at my school got banned from the library too. They were talking and a mean librarian got mad at them.

Hilarious thread. We at the CIA are grateful for your voluntary contributions to our store of information-to-be-use-in-Big-Brother-type-ways.

Here are mine:

1) I used to be fluent in American Sign Language. Though I've lost a lot of the vocabulary, I still remember all the "punctuation." I used to dream in sign--that was wild.

2) I was engaged three times (to different people) in the same year--the third one proved to be the charm. (Yes, I know how messed up this makes me.)

3) Since the age of eight, I have never gone a year without reading Pride and Predjudice again (usually more than once a year).

4) I collect Chevron cars.

5) My unfulfilled aspiration is to be a sniper.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    8. I need to sleep with socks on. No matter how hot it is outside.

+ Reply to Thread