+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things only the CIA knows about you

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    3) I hate doing dishes!
    Join the club!

Ok so I've been thinking on this.....
    -I had perfect attendance for my entire four years of high school
    -I've also not missed work in my 18 years of being employed with one exception...an emergency room visit that turned into a 3 day stay and I called from pre-op on all manner of drugs...I can only imagine what the call sounded like, I remember making it and being very drugged up when I did, but that's about it.
    -I set three alarms for when I need to be up before 8am...and have a bit of OCD when it comes to checking that they are set correctly. I check them each atleast three times to make sure they're right. Should also add here that the first digit and last digit of any alarm set must match for me...5:45, 6:46, 7:17, etc..
    -I must have the television on to fall asleep at night, and can't sleep in total darkness, there's always a light on in another room as well so that my apartment isn't completely dark.
    Last edited by libra1022; 03-20-2004 at 06:53 PM.

Very interesting thread!

1. I absolutely hate wearing shoes, I run around barefoot as much as I can. I only wear socks to work.

2. My godfather was in the mob.

3. When my Mom was pregnant with me, "we" bumped into Bob Hope as my Mom got out of a car...he laughed about it. He's the only celebrity I've met.

4. Black dogs give me the creeps, but I have no idea why. I'll cross the street to stay away from one.

5. I love the water, whether it's a beach, pool, lake, or whatever....but I can't swim at all.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Hepcat, you have incredible luck. If I had done all those things, I would've spent my life in a body cast.
    I support the right to arm bears.

PSi
    What an interesting thread...i notice the trends here, so i will steer clear from them.

1. I have never had a Big Mac in my life.
    Just never have. I have never had the urge to say "hmm, i want a big mac" i'm concent with a simple hamburger-extrapickles and onions.

2. The first time i had a cup of coffee (not half-coffee-half-hotchocolate or various combos) was two weeks AFTER i graduated college. I was down in New Orleans and my uncle bought me a cup, and i didn't want to be rude and not drink it. Talk about timing.

3. I am a member of the Greek National Honor Society (or whatever it's called) ESP (Epsilon Sigma Phi) So i got a shirt made, and everyone thinks i was in a frat, while all the time i was a freaking dork and a half.

4. I have never dated a girl who lives in the same state that i live in... (and i wonder why i'm alone all the time )

5. i am an only child....and left handed.

Add to mine:

7. I am quite the picky eater. I cannot eat fast food and gag at the thought of it. I have never had more than one sip of any soft drink.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Not only have I never broken a bone, none of my three other siblings have either.
    I've never broken a bone either. Well, I BARELY fractured my pinkie (ironic isn't it?) twice. Once when I was playing soccer and this HUGE six foot girl knocked me over and I landed straight on my pinkie. The other time is kind of embarassing. I broke it in PE when we were just playing catch. Baseball has to be the only sport that I absolutly suck at. So I totally missed the ball and it pushed my pinkie backwards. But other than these minor injuries, I've never broken anything. I've also never been to the hospital since I was born.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    .Question: Do all those plates and set off alarms at airports?.)
    Yep, they can set them off. I have only traveled air one time since my surgery and I made it through the security....but just in case I don't, my doctor gave me a statement and a copy of my Xrays. I guess he has had a few patients that didn't get through the gate. That would be a bummer...
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022

-I've also not missed work in my 18 years of being employed with one exception...an emergency room visit that turned into a 3 day stay and I called from pre-op on all manner of drugs...I can only imagine what the call sounded like, I remember making it and being very drugged up when I did, but that's about it.

I had to beg, literaly beg my principal to let me graduate high school. Because I was never there, not because of my grades.

I've never gone 18 days of work without missing a day!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Whoa. And I thought I had good attendance. My mom won't let me miss school unless I have a temperature of over 100. And that doesn't happen very often.

+ Reply to Thread