+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things only the CIA knows about you

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Who?
    I was thinking maybe Brooke on the Bachelor, but just because of the Bama reference.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

1. I enjoy watching ballroom dancing.

2. I panic when talking to a group of more than five people.

3. I love to knit but I can't read the patterns so I make up my own designs.

4. I always wanted a sister instead of a brother so I adopted one.

5. My screen name is pronounced Feefur not Feyefur. It is a nickname my brother gave me when I was a baby and he could not say Jennifer. When we were teenagers and I asked him how it should be spelled he said Feifer.(I know some of you already know this, but I could not think of another #5)
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    Alright, I'm going to give this a try.... I can't remember what I may have posted here in the past, so some of you may already know some of this stuff....

1) I absolutely love singing/performing... I haven't done it in a long time, but when I do, I absolutely love it... such an adrenaline rush... If Canadian Idol came near me, I would consider trying out...

2) I have lived all over Canada (well not all over, but New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, and Manitoba) I'm the son of a preachin' man.

3) As a kid, I used to call into a Toronto radio station every morning just to say hi before I went to school.... they actually knew my name, and I ended up being given many free things

4) I am very Obsessive Compulsive... foods have to be separate (not touching) on my plate, things have to be symmetrical, things have to be tidy for the most part (and if my room is not tidy, I will lose sleep)

5) While I have never had alcohol, or done drugs (except for half a cigarette once when I was 13ish... will never do that again) I am a coke addict... yes that's right, I like my coca-cola (what did you think I meant???) I have been known in the past to go through 1 bottle a day.... I'm better now, and tried to go off it for 3 weeks, with no withdrawal symptoms, so I went back on the coke knowing I could quit at anytime

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2

4) I am very Obsessive Compulsive... foods have to be separate (not touching) on my plate, things have to be symmetrical, things have to be tidy for the most part (and if my room is not tidy, I will lose sleep)
    So dflem I gotta know, cause this sounds a lot like me....when the foods don't touch on the plate do you eat them one at a time? Mine must be separate and I only eat one thing at a time normally saving the meat for last.

I'll be back when I can come up with 5 ideas of my own....

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think the food thing is very normal; I can't stand it when my foods touch.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I have many skeletons in my closet, here are five in random order.

1. ONLY the CIA knows how many times I've been married.

2. I'm a closet Britney Spears fan.

3. This one is hard to believe: I went through all 4 years of college on a merit scholarship.

4. I've never smoked a cigarette. Never will. :nono

5. I've had plastic surgery.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    1. ONLY the CIA knows how many times I've been married.

4. I've never smoked a cigarette. Never will. :nono

5. I've had plastic surgery.
    I can't think of five so I am going to steal a few of yours JD. All of the above are true for me too. My current husband thought I had only been married once for the first six years we were dating. My daughter slipped and referred to her dad as "my first husband" ...ooops...if I was only married once, why refer to him as my "first"? I had a lot of explaining to do.

my fourth and fifth secret? Hmmm, let me think...

4. I have a loose screw in my head. Really...it's been diagnosed as loose by a medical doctor I have 12 plates and screws that are supposed to be keeping my jaws in the right place.

5. I never go barefoot...ever. I won't walk from the bedroom to the bathroom without socks on. Socks are the first things that I put on after a shower. I guess that's my OCD (but I can mix my food up on the plate...so I'm normal )
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    5 more.

1. I'm very interested in frogs.

2. I'm overprotective of my cat.

3. I got freaked out by an internet safety class last year and wouldn't go on the computer for a month.

4. I spoil my cat rotten.

5. My dad builds paper airplanes for a hobby.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I can't think of five so I am going to steal a few of yours JD.

4. I have a loose screw in my head. Really...it's been diagnosed as loose by a medical doctor I have 12 plates and screws that are supposed to be keeping my jaws in the right place.

5. I never go barefoot...ever. I won't walk from the bedroom to the bathroom without socks on. Socks are the first things that I put on after a shower.

Okay - take as many as you want. Glad to help.

Question: Do all those plates and set off alarms at airports?

(Oh, and I'm the same way about socks. I can't even sleep barefoot. )

I'm a bit of a goody two shoes, so nothing too shocking here:

1. I love "winning" things on ebay. I've bought Victoria's Secret (unused), sneakers (used), a lifetime supply of razor blades, books, Rocky Horror Picture Show memorabilia, exercise equipment and much more.

2. My family for years, and for no apparent reason that I know of, thought I was a lesbian. My father just recently made me aware of this. (Sorry, dad, that I'm not like your other daughters who gave you trouble with boys and all got knocked up out of wedlock. Doesn't make me a lesbian, thankyouverymuch.)

3. I've never done any drugs, never smoked, and don't drink. In fact, I tried to get drunk once and I couldn't. I drank and drank.. and felt nothing. At 5'7" 115 lbs, you'd think I'd be able to get drunk pretty easily. Nope. No inhibitions lost, still my uptight self, no stumbling or slurring. Drinking is not worth the money to me.

4. I have a boyfriend of two years who I met on the internet and have still not met in person. He's in CO, I'm in MA. My friends all know about him, but I haven't told my dad for fear that he'll give his whole "people on the internet will kill you blah blah, steal your money, blah blah" speech. I plan on concocting a lie about how we met while he was living here and then he moved out there and we kept in touch... That may not work, though, as I've used that excuse before...

5. I jump up and down. Constantly. A good song will come on the radio and I jump to it, not dance. Something really cool will happen on tv and I get up and jump. Sometimes I just get the urge to jump during commercial breaks so I'll mute the tv and turn on the radio. Even if I'm exhausted I have to turn on the radio and jump for a little while before I go to bed. I've thought about getting a jump rope so I don't look or feel so strange, but there's not enough space in my room to be swinging a rope. And I've thought about getting a trampoline but the ceilings are too low and I'd hit my head for sure. I've tried breaking this habit because the impact is terrible on the knees, but it's so hard to break. I've tried to replace the jumping with low impact exercise equipment, but even after working out I still have to jump. When I'm at work or in public where I can't jump I miss it and can't wait to get home to do it... I'd have to say this is my most bizarre habit.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread