1. While my IQ was pegged at 142, my education ended in grade 9.
2. My first wedding dress cost $1 - I bought a 1950's blue shantung silk sheath at a Goodwill warehouse sale. My second wedding dress cost $30 at Pier 1.
3. During the first year of my second marriage, my first husband lived with us - that situation almost destroyed my marriage.
4. I cannot drive, nor do I want to. I can ride a bike and I live in a city with plentiful transit so I've never found it to be necessary.
5. And now for the most embarrassing moment of my life: After my first marriage broke up, I was feeling quite, shall we say, frisky. We hadn't...well, you know...since the honeymoon (it went bad immediately), so during a night of rampaging drunkenness while out with friends, I came on like a hurricane to a bandmate of my ex. I liked him but was not interested in him romantically. It was just that he was a bit of a man-tart and I was, as I mentioned, feeling frisky. He had the good sense to say no, but for a few years after that I could see the terror in his eyes every time I was alone in a room with him, so I had to keep up the "Mr. Rattus is wonderful, Mr. Rattus is the best, I love Mr. Rattus" talk until he got over his fear of me. God, so embarrassing.
5a. Just wanted to add another quite embarrassing moment. One night while I was living in my first apartment, I was cooking some fish for dinner. I hear someone unlocking and opening my front door, which scares the bejesus out of me. It happens to be the landlord, who was with the neighbour who had called him. Apparently he thought there was a corpse rotting in my apartment. Nope, I was just making dinner. And it wasn't that bad.