+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things only the CIA knows about you

Hey the avocado sandwich recipe I gave her doesn't involve much cooking...fire=BAD!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fogey
    ok number 7... coming up

I don't like shopping, but I looooove shopping at Staples... I'm addicted to getting new pens/pencils/highlighters/whiteout/markers/paper and the like...

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    ok number 7... coming up

I don't like shopping, but I looooove shopping at Staples... I'm addicted to getting new pens/pencils/highlighters/whiteout/markers/paper and the like...
    How about pocket protectors?
    I support the right to arm bears.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Heh, this shopping fettish reminds me....

When I'm shopping for certain things (clothing, paint samples, etc.), I can spend hours obsessing over my choices. To the point where I will load something up in my arms/cart, walk around with it for a while, put it down, go pick it back up, rifle through nice neat little stacks of stuff to look for a size/color, put it down again, pick it back up, go to the check out and put it back down....I am always convinced that store security is probably watching me because I'm acting so shady. I'm just very indecisive.

Oh, and I also have to go to Super-Walmart weekly....just because.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Heh, this shopping fettish reminds me....

When I'm shopping for certain things (clothing, paint samples, etc.), I can spend hours obsessing over my choices. To the point where I will load something up in my arms/cart, walk around with it for a while, put it down, go pick it back up, rifle through nice neat little stacks of stuff to look for a size/color, put it down again, pick it back up, go to the check out and put it back down....I am always convinced that store security is probably watching me because I'm acting so shady. I'm just very indecisive.

Oh, and I also have to go to Super-Walmart weekly....just because.

UGH I hate hate hate Super Walmart - maybe it is just the ones here. I don't like their parking lot - the entire damn 12 acre parking lot only has like 4 cart return things. I don't like their service - I always have to wake up the people greeters when I return something and then there is this one old lady greeter, she has a walker, and she always looks like she is 2 seconds away from murdering someone - no smile, no greeting, why is she there? Also, 50 check outs - 3 open - 125 people in those 3 lines.

Super Target is the place for me.

Oh and dfleming, you would have a ball with my Staples office supply catalog. I HATE when I need something here at the office and I have to look thru the Staples, Office Depot, and Viking 500 page catalogs to find what I'm looking for...I always think..."maybe Staples (or whichever one I'm not currently looking at) has a better/different one".
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    ...To the point where I will load something up in my arms/cart, walk around with it for a while, put it down...
    Yeah, but do you put it back in its original place, or do you just dump your pantyhose on top of the greeting cards?
    I support the right to arm bears.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I bet this smiley gets a lot of mileage with you then

Would that be after "3" drinks?
    Pathetic isn't it?

I remember another one. When I was in the fourth grade, I borrowed a book from the school library and drew and scribbled in it and threw it away in the garbage. Then I helped the Librarian "look" for it.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    or do you just dump your pantyhose on top of the greeting cards?
    I guess I would do this only in Bama's Walmart apparently.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Oooh, I thought of another one. (I'll just dole these out one per page, shall I? )
    In 2nd grade I had to go to speech therapy because I couldn't say my "R"'s. I had to go with this other kid named Brent Surface, who was -- and still is-- an idiot. I was reading "Superfudge" -- he was till on "Dick and Jane." Each week the teacher put a new sticker on my speech-therapy-folder.
    Anyone else, speech therapy? Did you get stickers? Ironically, I have a friend who *faked* a speech impediment in 3rd grade just so she could go to therapy and get stickers. She pretended she couldn't say "sh"; like, saying "fish" she'd say "fist." But she only did it with words she'd practiced, and only did it at school, so when the therapist called her parents she was busted.
    We are so alike here on the FORT. I had a problem with my SH's and got stickers when I did good.

+ Reply to Thread