+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things only the CIA knows about you

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    3. I made my 12th grade English teacher break down and cry in class.
    4. My brother spent a few minutes in jail at the age of 5 or so because I told him to shoplift some candy, which he did.
    Geez Paulie!!! Your poor little bro and teacher!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    First off, I have to say, Bored you are the cutest, best person I've never met. You sound like a doll.

Here's my list:

1. I get drunk really really easily and have been donned the "2 beer queer" back in college. I still live up to the title.

2. I've been known to flash people when REALLY under the influence.

3. I am a really good judge of character and am pretty intuitive with how people are feeling. I can usually see through people who are fake or ingenuine too.

4. I hate to read the paper/watch the news. I get my news from Howard Stern and care more about celebrities than issues that truly matter.

5. I can be a bit of a scatter brain-- expecially under deadlines.

Oooh, I thought of another one. (I'll just dole these out one per page, shall I? )
    In 2nd grade I had to go to speech therapy because I couldn't say my "R"'s. I had to go with this other kid named Brent Surface, who was -- and still is-- an idiot. I was reading "Superfudge" -- he was till on "Dick and Jane." Each week the teacher put a new sticker on my speech-therapy-folder.
    Anyone else, speech therapy? Did you get stickers? Ironically, I have a friend who *faked* a speech impediment in 3rd grade just so she could go to therapy and get stickers. She pretended she couldn't say "sh"; like, saying "fish" she'd say "fist." But she only did it with words she'd practiced, and only did it at school, so when the therapist called her parents she was busted.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Have I mentioned the time an entire 15 story luxury apartment building had to be evacuated because my kitchen caught on fire while I was trying to deep fry some falafel on the stove in hot oil? The flames were shooting to the ceiling and lit the cabinets on fire.

I was very embarrassed. My neighbors were very annoyed. As was my husband's company who was paying for our lease.

Then there was the time my monitor caught on fire while I was using the computer.

I'm really terrified of fire.

A couple of years ago I went next door to my neighbors, with whom we had been friendly for years. They opened the door, and their dog bit my arm. I swear I'm not making any of this up.

Has anyone ever seen the movie "Pure Luck" with Martin Short, Danny Glover, and Sheila Kelly? Sheila plays an extremely accident-prone character named Valerie who could be me. It really is like my life story. Incidentally, my name is Valerie.
    Last edited by chompstick; 03-23-2004 at 01:58 AM.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    11. I like to play typing software. I'm the only one I know who likes typing software. It's a really weird habit. I do it when I have nothing better to do. At least I've learned how to type 50 words per minute.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    A Ha! Another pencil stab victim!!! It acutally happened twice to me, but both times, I am not to sure what happened, once in 6th the other in 4th. One is on the palm of my right hand. The other is on the left side of my chin.
    I'm amazed they don't outlaw pencils. I was stabbed 2 times, once in the upper arm in 4th grade (just because I had a death grip on a guys hair) and once in 6th grade in the upper thigh (just because I stabbed the guy first) And the graphite is still there, 30 years later.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

hmmm well i've never posted before so no one here knows anything about me! lol but i'll join in anyhoo...hope you dont mind

1. i was nearly shot by a soldier when i was 4
    2. i fell down a drain (accidentally! lol) and bent my knee the wrong way (very painful )in primary school
    3. i draw anime cartoons for fun
    4. i lived in a beautiful tourist town in northern germany for 3yrs (and plan to go bak!)
    5. i have brown hair and funny eyes that change color from brown to hazel to green to nearly blue!
    When the moon hits your eye like a piece a-pizza pie thats AMORE

Welcome moonat, glad you joined in the fun! Hope you visit here often, it's our home away from home : )

I am also on that list of people who have never broken a bone in my body. *knocks on wood*

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Have I mentioned the time an entire 15 story luxury apartment building had to be evacuated because my kitchen caught on fire while I was trying to deep fry some falafel on the stove in hot oil? The flames were shooting to the ceiling and lit the cabinets on fire.
    Texicana-can you help this poor girl?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    2. I've been known to flash people when REALLY under the influence.
    I bet this smiley gets a lot of mileage with you then

Would that be after "3" drinks?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread