+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Five things only the CIA knows about you

1. I missed just one stupid question on the Math part of my SAT.
    2. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19.
    3. I made my 12th grade English teacher break down and cry in class.
    4. My brother spent a few minutes in jail at the age of 5 or so because I told him to shoplift some candy, which he did.
    5. I broke a ton of windows as a kid because I couldn't figure out that you're not supposed to throw rocks.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    I'm a walking calamity waiting to happen. In all separate incidents, I've...
    Geez Chomp, remind me to stay 50 feet away from you at all times.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    chompie - if it makes you feel better -

I broke my collarbone one time when I turned over in a golf cart I was driving.
    With Chomp no less? Looks like I will be the designated driver in this group ....never broke a bone ever ...only had 3 stitches in my forehead when I fell down in the 1st grade and knocked out one of my teeth. That's pretty much it.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    2. I used to teach pole dancing, not for *strippers*, but for "instructional purposes".
    I knew Jewelsy would spill some details sooner or later.....

Pole dancing for instructional purposes-interesting. Was it for extra credit?

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Aack! Two of my closest buddies were a beauty pageant contestant and a cheerleader.
    ineeda - Did you see this?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    ineeda - Did you see this?
    Yes, and why do I think we are never going to live that down???

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I knew Jewelsy would spill some details sooner or later.....
    Jewls only fessed up after I threatened to cut off all alcohol.

And Bama, if I had been a cheerleader, I'm sure I would've broken my skull when someone forgot to catch me. And if I had been in a pageant, my heel would've caught on something, I'd fall flat on my face, and the microphone would've given me an unexpected tracheotomy.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Your earlier post about the steak knife reminded me about my steak knife incident... My parents had a barbecue when I was about 6 years old - they had some friends over and were eating in the family room. Someone left a steaknife in one of the chairs, and I didn't know about it. Until.... I came downstairs to watch cartoons, sat cross-legged in the chair, and sat that way until my legs fell asleep. I got up, and lo and behold there was a steak knife sticking out of my ankle. I didn't feel it at all, but of course started freaking out. When my Dad pulled it out, it hardly bled. I still have a scar from it...

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    2. I used to teach pole dancing, not for *strippers*, but for "instructional purposes".
    The lineup for lessons starts right after me, Jewelsy call it one of my *unfulfilled aspirations*
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Here's me:

*didn't learn English til I enrolled in Kindergarten
    *drive with both feet (no I don't ride my brakes, I just use one foot for braking, one for gas )
    *have over 200 cookbooks
    *lactose intolerant
    *was the UIL Spelling champion in my elementary school for 4 years straight
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread