+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 154 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

"How many kids am I gonna have?" "4"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It may have already been mentioned, because they've been on for awhile now, but I really love the Diet Pepsi "Forever Young" commercials with the guy stuck in the '80s. The Thriller jacket. Doin' the Moonwalk. Playin' Pong.
    Hilarious.

There's a new Maaco commercial with the song "Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match" from Fiddler on the roof, but it's a guy singing a techno version of it while the cars change color. Everything old is new again.
    Count your blessings!

I love "Your Talking Stain" Tide commercial. The guy is at a job interview with a large stain on his white shirt. When the guy talks, his stain talks louder in jibberish so the interviewer is distracted by what he says. It's craaazy...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar

I love the telus commercials, with the animals...sooo cute!
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2841651;
    I love "Your Talking Stain" Tide commercial. The guy is at a job interview with a large stain on his white shirt. When the guy talks, his stain talks louder in jibberish so the interviewer is distracted by what he says. It's craaazy...
    I love that one too!!!

I like the commercial where a group of barking dogs runs by a van, sniffs a bit, then moves on. The camera zooms in on the van and we see a cat sitting there looking around. A voice talks about the feeling of safety you get in the van!

I like the Dr. Pepper commercial where the six pack of sodas sneak out of the beverage section of the supermarket past the sleeping security guard. They make their way over to the candy aisle (where they feel they belong) and the entire aisle erupts into singing and dancing candies
    CYA

I love those stupid FreeCreditReport.com commercials. I just listened to the actual lyrics of the song and it really had me rolling in laughter!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Recently saw a 7Up commercial and found it hilarious. the one with the rabbits try to hide the can that they stole from a young lady's fridge. It was unexpected when rabbit did that.
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

+ Reply to Thread