+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2800818;
    I love the new commercials for Sobe Life Water, featuring Naomi Campbell and the lizards dancing to Thriller. I saw it for the first time just now. Can't stand Naomi Campbell, the Sobe Life Water is disgusting, but the commercial is great.

If you haven't seen it and want to check it out, you can see it at Sobe's website for that ad campaign here, called Thrillicious. There's a link there to click and see the Super Bowl ad, which is the one I'm talking about.
    It's because of that ad that I decided to search the net and find an instructional video on how to do the whole Thriller dance. Can't wait to learn it, now.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2801194;
    It's because of that ad that I decided to search the net and find an instructional video on how to do the whole Thriller dance. Can't wait to learn it, now.
    Yay, now you get to perform it for us in the first ever FoRT Talent Contest, if we ever get one going, nilesgirl!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2801194;
    I used to be able to do it. But that was about 20 years ago. The only thing I can do now is the thriller hands.

Can't wait to see you do this. I agree, we need a FORT talent contest.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2801249;
    Yay, now you get to perform it for us in the first ever FoRT Talent Contest, if we ever get one going, nilesgirl!
    The only problem is I don't have a webcam. Maybe someday.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I really love the Tide To Go talking stain commercial, the voice of the stain CRACKS me up!

I love the McDonald's commercial with the kid eating his happy meal to the rhythm of that Casper Slide song. I groove in my chair every time that comes on. "Slide to the left. Slide to the right. Criss Cross. Everybody clap your hands."

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

that one cracks me up, too, nilesgirl

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2811756;
    I love the McDonald's commercial with the kid eating his happy meal to the rhythm of that Casper Slide song. I groove in my chair every time that comes on. "Slide to the left. Slide to the right. Criss Cross. Everybody clap your hands."
    Oh my gosh...I love that one too...and of course, I'm clapping my hands along with the song the whole time
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I don't eat at Captain D's (long story) but I DO love their commercials with the fish tails smacking people in the face and then the voice over saying "Snap it Up". For some reason, this just makes me laugh. I'm still not going to eat there though.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

For some reason I find the Verizon FiOS commercial with Michael Bay hilarious. Everytime they say "Awesome", he blows something up and it cracks me up.

Also, the Best Buy one where the salesgirl helps a guy find the right laptop by "mind-melding" with him to see what his needs are speaks to the geek in me. The zombie look on the guy's face while she's doing it is funny too.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

+ Reply to Thread